Can 5 people be a party? Well, if not to bad

Stacy P.O.V.

"We should have a party!" Travis yelled, as he jumped up on the couch,

"Boy, you had better take those shoes off and I'm not agreeing to a party with loads of people, but we can have a party, just us 3." I said, and went over to the iPod dock and stuck my iPod in and blasted the music.

"Damn, and the first song is Skyway Avenue, wow, I kinda feel lame rocking out to my own band..." I changed the song, The Party Song by, well, All Time Low came on, Aubrey quickly ran down the stairs. "I can party to this."

"Hey, Aub, can I invite our friends Mady and Nicole over? Pwease!" I asked in a voice that rivaled Snooki's.

"Ya, sure go right ahead." I picked up the phone and dialed Mady's number, her and Nicole are bestfriends so I'll leave it to Mady to tell her.

"Hello?" Mady asked, "Is this Stacy?"

"Ya, wanna come over?" I asked, I could tell she was freaking out on the other line becauase she loved All Time Low and We The Kings just as much as me and Aub did.

"Yes!" She squealed excitedly.

"Okay, bring Nicole and wear party clothes." I hung up and pulled Aub upstairs to put on party clothes.

"Why are you making me change?" Aubrey whined as I threw a awesome Glamour Kills outfit at her.

About 10 minutes later Travis yelled from downstairs, "Your friends are here!" We ran down the stairs and attacked Mady and Nicole. Travis bllasted the music as high as it would go and we all danced. "Fist pump!" We all started acting like the Jersey Shore people. We danced until 5 in the morning.

"Mady, Nicole do you guys want to stay?" They both nodded and we all crashed in Rian's bedroom, his bed is the biggest.