Chapter 3: The Concert of A Lifetime

Aubrey P.O.V.

"Oh my gosh, look at that sign!" Stacy screamed, it was a huge poster of All Time Low and Matt Flyzik, it was on the side of the ampitheater that the concert was in, I smiled.

"Where's my camera?" I rumbled through my bag and found it, I pulled it out and snapped 10 pictures of the sign. "Do you see the sign where we go in at?" I asked, looking everywhere.

"There!" Stacy pointed at the small writing on the huge poster, it read 'backstage pass memebers entrance'.

"Thank you, my best friend the life saver." I said, grabbing her hand and running to the door. When we got there a big, bulky security guard looked at our passes and then opened the door for us. We stopped and breathed in heavily. "I wonder if All Time Low smells like this?" I said, giggling.

"I hope we'll find out." Stacy winked, and we bounced over to the other backstage people, then they all screamed, "Woah calm down, we aren't the band, just the biggest- MATT FLYZIK!" Matt walked past us.

"Hey, Matt!" Me and Stacy cooed together. The other fangirls were still squealing as if he was Alex Gaskarth, but regardless Matt was still awesome.

"Hey everybody, in an hour the concert starts, but there are some rules you have to follow. One, don't harass the boys, two, have fun, three, don't kiss without permission." Most of the girls pouted, sluts, I thought. "But other than that have fun!" Matt smiled and walked back. We decided to walk over to the corner because all th eother girls were screaming their heads off. We were standing by the side door that said "All Time Low Dressing Room"

"Do you think we'll meet them?!" I  said smiling and jumping up and down,

"If we do,don't go crazy. Remember the We the Kings concert? We nearly got kicked out" Stacy said crossing her arms

"You were all over Travis like a dog begging for bacon." She said smiling.

" Shut up. You know I had 5 cups of coffie and was hyper." I said stating the fact pointing my finger at her.

"Excuses Excuses"She said laughing. The door to the dressing room opened. First walked out Alex,then Jack,then Zack,then Rian. All the fan girls saw and screamed.They ran over. Alex's face went from smiling to shocked. Jack was smiling like an idiot. Zack was shocked and was panicking. Rian looked like a ghost. They opened the door and ran back in. Stacy and I screamed and Somebody grabbed us both and puled us into the dressing room.  It was quic and confusing. When we were in the room they door closed and girls were banging on it.

"Hi." Rian said.

" I figured you didn't want get trampled." Matt said and shurgged.

"Smart" Stacey and I said at the same time. It took me about 3 minutes to relize who was who.

" Y-y-your Alex Gaskarth!!!" I nearly screamed but Stacy put her hand over my mouth. I bit her and she said "ouch".

" So who are you guys?" Alex asked.

" I'm Aubrey!" I smiled idiotically.

 They looked over to Stacy . She was looking at ground. Not paying attention. I hit her in the side with my fist. She looked over to be and hit me in the arm.

" They asked what our names are" I muttered into her ear,

" Oh. Im Stcy" She said quietly. She was very shy...but why?

"Excuse us" I smiled and grabbed Stacy's hand. We turned towards the door, but Alex stopped us

" Crazy fans. Unless you want to get trampled." Alex said laughing.

" Thankyou" I said and dragged Stacy to Alex's dressing room.

" O.M.G.! We're in Alex William Gaskarth's Dressing Room!!!" I screetched and jumped up and down.

"Shhhhh!" Stacy whispered at me.

" Now WHY did you drag me in here?!" She pushed at me.

"Why are you soo shy!" I asked

"Because! Their. All.Time.FUCKING.Low!" She said to me.

" I know right!" I said jumping up and down. She put her hands on my shoulders.

"Sorry," I said laughing

"It's fine. Lets go back out there they are standing by the door listening to us" Stacy said laughing. We opened the door and they all fell backwards.

"What we're you guys doing?!"I asked as Stacy helped Jack up and I helped Alex up.  Our eyes met and it waas like love at first sight.

Stacy's POV

I laughed and hlped Jack up. Our eye's met and everything felt our peaceful. I looked over to Aubrey. Same to her. When we stood up.

" I'm Jack." He said still looking in my eye's.

" I'm Stacy" I siad. If felt like the whole world just stopped.Matt,Rian,and Zack snapped as both out of it.

"Yo!" It's time for the concert.!"Matt said

" Uhm,do you guys wanna come backstage after the show?" Jack and Alex asked us.

" You can come hang with us after the show." Alex said smiling. Aubrey and I looked at each other.

" Sure." We both said smiling. We got front row at the concert.it was fucking amazing. They even mentioned us!

" There were these two girls who went backstage with us..and you know they didn't try to kill us." Alex said,

"They saved us!" Jack said smiling.

"No we saved them.. well i saved them" Rian said laughing, We both bursted out laughing.