Hawaii Love

Stacy P.O.V.

"Hawaii!" Jack yelled as we got off the plane, I laughed at him. Hula girl put lais over our heads as we passed, "Let's find Alex, Aubrey, and Rian, I heard that they have something to tell us."

"I hope its not that they are moving out of the house or some crazy bullshit like that." I said, skipping over to the luggage carosal, grabbing my bags amd Jack grabbed his too. I took off running to find Aubrey, Rian and Alex, mostly Aubrey, though. Jack could barely keep up, I found Aubrey and ran into her, wrapping her in the biggest hug ever, Jack did the same with Alex and Rian.

"Stacy, I missed you so much!" Aub squealed, jumping up and down with me.

"Me too, now spill I heard you have news." I said, shaking with nervousness.

"Well," She held out her left hand, so I examined it carefully, And then I saw it, the engagement ring. "Christmas morning!" She squealed, smiling like a luantic.

"No fucking way, I am so happy for you! I wanna rock that size!" Me and her were doing the happy dance, actually the more than happy dance. When we stopped we both walked over to the guys, and they were smiling.

"So you were all into this?" Aubrey asked, still smiling as bright as a light bulb.

"Yup." All the guys said, I hugged Alex and Rian while Aubrey hugged Jack.

"Well, then, you all kept a secret for once!"

"Where's Zack, and clingy Mary?" Jack asked, not being very fond of Mary, but then again, noone is.

"Oh, they're at the cottage... doing things." Aubrey said, shaking in Alex's arms.

"Ewwie!" I said, as we all began to walk out of the door and got into the sports car we had rented.

                                                                                     ***

"Let's go for a walk on the beach." Jack said, after supper.

"Sure thing, that's so romantic." I gushed, smiling at him. He wrapped my hand in his and walked us to the front door, Zack was still absorbed in Mary to speak to us, which bother Aubrey since Zack was one of her best friends. Me and Jack walked out the boor straight onto the white sands, we couldn't see anyone in sight, it was about 9 at night and the sun was going down slowly over the water.

"Its nice here..." Jack muttered, as I took off my shoes and slung them near the front door.

"I know, its not cold at all." Although I said that I didn't hesitate pulling Jack down into the sand and cuddling up against him when we couldn't see the cottage, or any cottage anymore. "Can we never leave here?" I kissed his cheek, "Please?"

"I don't want to either, I mean its perfect, right here right now... close your eyes and let me go for one second." So I listened to what Jack said, closing my eyes and smiling. I felt jack move farther away from me, much to my dismay, I only wanted him closer, not farther.

"When can I open my eyes?" I begged in a really whiny voice.

"Now,." I opened my eyes and Jack was about 20 feet away and sitting on one knee as water rushed forward and then went out again, his skinnies getting wet. "Come over here." By this point I could hardly breath as I walked slowly over to him, wondering what he was gonna doing.

"What are you..."

"Shh, gimme a minute, baby." I nodded, "Okay here I go, My beautiful, amazing, sweet, girlfriend Stacy Ann LeRose, you know I love you, I couldn't dream of loving anybody more than you, its impossible, and I'm really nervous of your answer that I forgot my long, sweet thought out speech I rehearsed for weeks now, and I Hate that I did, so I'll give you the speech when we get back... if you say yes, but Would you please take my hand in marriage, Stacy, I love you. Will you be mine forever?" He was sweating bullets, and I was crying them.

"Did you think you had to ask, Jack? Of course, I've been yours since the moment I pulled you of the ground because you were spying on me and Aubrey, Yes Jack." I smiled, as he got up and took me into his arms, and kissed me passionately, he spun me around just like in the movies. I was on cloud 9.

"Thank you, Baby, I love you more then anything in the world, more than music or the guys or burritos!" He said, kissing my forehead, I smild that may bot have been the negagement speech most girls wanted, but It was perfect to me, it was jst like Jack Barakat, my fiancee, and that made it perfect to me.