Just remember...I love you.

Stacy's P.O.V

Matt walked around the counter and hugged me. Um. Okay. I sighed and hugged him back.

" I will all ways love you." He said into my ear. I felt a tear run down my cheek. Ug. He makes this so fucking difficult. But I had Travis. And I love Travis.

"Uhm." Somebody coughed. We pulled apart. It was Rian. He looked at me and sighed and put his arm out.

"Come here. Goober." He said. I laughed and walked to hug him.

"Miss you." He said

"Miss you to." I said and we pulled back. We turned around Alex and Aubrey were still hugging. I felt sooo bad for her.I felt my phone buzz. I pulled it out of

From Travis <3

To:Stacy

"Hey. Good morning!" It said like every other morning. I smiled and texted back

From:Stacy

To:Travis <3

"Hey! Good morning. Where are you?" I texted back.

"You and Aubrey." Rian said sighing.

"Don't be such a dramtic." I said laughing. Rian was like my best friend next to Aubrey ofcourse

From:Travis <3

To:Stacy

"At Starbucks. Getting coffie. What does Aubrey want?" He texted back.

" Aubrey?" I asked.

" Ya?" She asked still hugging Alex.

"What do you want from Starbucks?" I asked.

"Do you seriously not know that" SHe askes shocked.

" I was just making sure." I answered laughing.

To:Travis <3

From:Stacy

"White Chocolate Mocha" I replied.

"KKZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Be there in 20. Love you :) ;D"He texted back

"KKKZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Love you to :D <3" I replied copying his love of adding more letters to a word.

"Ok. We really got to go now." Vinny said carrying everybodys bags.

Aubrey's P.O.V.

I didn't want to let go. I wanted to stand there forever. But He had to go. We both pulled back at the same time. We kissed each other and walked outside. I hugged him again and hugged everybody else. While Stacy hugged Alex. Alex and I kissed again and hugged once more and they went on the bus. Stacy walked over to me and held my hand.

We waved and they all waved back as they drove. 4 mintues later Travi's came and he was blasting music. We couldnl't help but laugh. This was gonna be a fun month with Travis.