How Is This Not A Dream?

Stacy's POV

I kept pinching myself.

" Stop pinching yourself," Jack said holding my hand as we kept walking.

" But how can I not? I never thought I never would get married. Never mind to somepe as sweet as you." I said and rested my head on his shoulder. I wonder what Aubrey was gonna say?

" Dude! Did you do it yet?" Alex said coming up behind us. I held up my hand. He smiled.

" Never thoguht you were going to get married Jack." Alex said laughing.

" Neither did I" He laughed. I chuckled. Alex stepped to the side, I looked at Jack.

" Go tell her." Jack said and let go of my hand

" Thankyou!" I said and hugged him and kissed him. He laughed while I ran to the house and jumped on Rian's back.

" RIAN!!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

" holy shit! Did you scare me!" He said laughing. I held my hand out infront of of both of us.

" Congrats." He said.

" Thanks." I smiled.

" Where to?" He sighed laughing.

" Oh like you don't I said laughing.

" Right. Aubrey's room." He said and walked up the stairs and across the hallway and knocked on her door.

" Who is it?" She asked

"Package for Miss Cole." He said in a italin voice.

" Took you long enough." She sighed and opened the doors.

" Where you want the body?" Rian asked. I couldn't stop laughing.

" On the bed. I'll figure out what to do to her." She said and moved out of the way. Rian ran in nd jumped on the bed so he was laying on me.

" Your bed isn't so comfy." He said displeased.

" Get off of me!" I laughed and pushed him off.

" Where getting pizza later" He said closing the door.

" Soo why did you have Rian carry you up all the steps into my room?" She asked sitting on the bed next to me. I held up my hand for the third time. Her draw dropped and shriked.

" I KNOW RIGHT!" I said yelling

" BITCH!" She yelled

" HOE!" I yelled. We were both engaged. Which meant 1.Dress Shopping. 2. Shoe Shopping. 3. Everything Imangeable.

" I take it you heard" Jack said laughing.

" Ofcourse I heard it!" Aub said laughing throwing a pillow at him.