Chapter 15: Thanksgiving part 2

Aubrey P.O.V.

"Is my son treating you well?" Alex's mom asked me while we made the dressing.

"Of course, Mrs. Gaskarth, he's great to me really." I said, whilst chopping up celery.

"You don't hesitate calling me if he says or does anything to hurt you, you're not like his other girlfriends, you're sweet, smart, and pretty." She said, patting my cheek adoringly. "Not a tramp." I smiled, thank God I'm not a tramp.

"I won't, Mrs. Gaskarth."

"Doll, call me Isobel, not Mrs. Gaskarth." She said, checking the huge turkey in the oven, it smelled so good. "And go watch T.V. with Peter and Alex, I can tell he wants you in there."

"Okay, but if you want me to help you Alex is a big boy." Go she mouthed as I walked to their living room. I sat down next to Alex. He spelt nice...was he wearing cologne?

"So Aubrey why don't you tell me about yourself." Peter said

"Um. Well I'm from Virgina. I go to North Barracks College. And I have one older brother and one older sister." I said. I didn't really know what else to say.

"What are you majoring in? English and Journalism" I said smiling.

"Thats great" He said smiling.

"Yup" About 2 hours later Alex's mom told us that the turkey was ready. We walke din the kitchen. It smelled great. They had the biggest turkey I had ever seen. They had sweet potatoes,cream spinich,stuffing,ect.

"Well sit down." Alex's mom told us. We did as told and sat down. I sat next to Alex across from his mom and dad.. The turkey tasted great. Along with everything else.

"It tastes great,Mrs.Gaskarth"I said

" I told you to call me Isobel." She said smiling.

"Right, It tastes great Isobel" I  sid smiling.

"Thank you dear." She sad smiling. About 2 hours later Alex and I decided to go upstairs.

"Well this isy room." He said and opened the door. It was a pigstye.

"As you can tell I never really got around to clean it" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Alex! The game is on! Why don't you come down and watch with me?" His dad called.

"Dad-" he said

"Go and watch with him. You don't see him that much"  I said smiling.

"Ok." He said and kissed me. I kissed him back. When he left, I grabbed two garabage bags and and sarted cleaning his room. One bag for clothes. One bag for garabge. He had soo many  clothes. After seperating clean and dirty clothes. I emptied underneath his bed. Man,did he sneak pizza in here or what? After doing that I made his bed. Now I knew how his mom felt. Hahah. I heard him come upstairs. I ammied for the garbage bag and got the garabge in the bin. I opened his bathroom door and put his laungry in the hamper.

" Did you just clean my room in 20 minutes?"He asked shocked.

"Yes. And i folded your clothes. Emptied under your bed and then made your bed." I said smiling.

"Thankyou,"He said and smiled.

"No Problem" I said and smiled back.