Why must I cry?

Stacy's P.O.V.

" Relax. It'll be fine." I Alex and Aubrey said rubbing my back. my head was in my hands and I tried holding it in but I couldn't.  I heard yelling,. Probably Rian and Jack. I wipped my eyes and stood up.

" I'm gonna go get and Advil and try not to make this worse then it all ready is." I said and pout my hair in a ponytail. It was stupid to be upset about this. I mean I found out he was cheating on me.

"You have every reason to be upset."Zack said as I got a drink from the fridge, "Hell, I would be." He said wrapping me in a hug.

"I just... cna't help it, he proposed to me, we were getting married, Zack." I whimpered like an injured puppy.

"I know..." Someone walked in, "Matt, hey man, we've got band problems."

"Yeah, I know." Matt said, he must've been walking over, I felt hands on my waist, pulling me back into him, he turned me around, "I'm so sorry you have to go through this, sweetie." Matt pulled me into his chest.

"Matt!" I sobbed into his chest, knowing his shirt would be soaked from my tears. "I'm sorry for crying." I cried.

"No, don't be, when my fiance broke it off 2 years ago I was a wreck, I cried anytime I saw a girl."

I looked up at him, I was bound to look like a mess, "She... did she really?" I asked, I noticed that our faces were just centmeters apart, I didn't have the desire to move my face.

"Um, yeah, she did." He smiled a sad smile and rubbed my back, "It'll get better, and you'll realise that you can do better than him, because I know you can, Stacy, you can." We were just breathing and staring at each other. "Crying is like a airbag, it'll hurt you, but it'll save your life, remember that, crying will save your life, Stacy, so you better cry a lot." He smiled at me, I wanted to laugh but just didn't have it in me.

"You think so? and I like that."

"Nope, I know so, Stace." He winked at me and smiled a really sweet smile, and I moved my face back down to his shirt.

"Thank you, Matt, thank you so much." I smiled into his chest, not sure on what just happened.