Zack and Mary went up the hill and never came back down

Stacy's POV

We hugged Alex and Aubrey good-bye. We didn't want them to go but then we we happy for them. After they left we turned around to see Zack and Mary with bags in their hands and huge smiles on their faces.

"Where are you going?" Jack asked. I got off Jack's back.

" Where going to my grandparents!" Zack said. Holy crap what did Mary do to him?

" But, we were going to hang here until we all went to Hawii." I said crossing my arms over chest.

" we're going to drive there celebrate then come back in 2 days!" Zack said still smiling. Well someone is whipped. Jack looked at me. I looked back at him and sighed. We moved out of the way so they could leave.They both smiled and ran out the door. We sat on the couch and watched T.V.

" Zack is so whipped." I muttered

" I know right." Jack siad back. He rolled over and put his head on my lap. He looked like a goofball.

" Make me sammich?" He said like a 5 year old little girl.

" What kind." I said and sighed. I wasn't going to win this.

" YAY!!!!!"He said and jumped up. Jumping up and down. I laughed and stood up. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out bread,mayo,and cheese. He left the room for a second.

" Here," He said and held something out to me, it was wrapped in a red paper with a bow that said,

"To Stacy" "From Jack"

" Jack,I can't. Remember? We're gonna celebrate at your parents. With everyone else." I said turning around a puttign my hand on his face. He sighed.

"Please?" He asked with puppy dog eyys. Damn those puppy dog eyes. I can break......

" Eat your sandwich. It's 4 o'clock. We're going to the movies tonight." I said and he sighed. He nodded and took his sandwhich. I smiled. He put the gift on the table and walked into the living room. I put my head on my hands and sighed. What was it? Aubrey must've known. I pulled out my cell phone and called her.

"Hello?" Alex said

" Alex? did I call you by accident?" Why Stacy...just wow.

"No,Aubrey's getting her stuff. Whatda you need?"He asked

" Zack and Mary left. They are goin to Zack's parents. But coming back in two days." I sighed. He was so whipped.

" Their so....ALEX GIVE ME MY CELL PHONE!" I heard Aubrey yell. I heard him chuckle and give her the phone.

" Hey Stacy." She said

" What did he get me?" I asked

" I'm not telling. You'll find out when you get Jack's parents houses. Bye!" Aubrey said and hung up. Ugh. At 8 we decided to go see Friends With Benefits. The people infront of us were in a make out session. It reminded me so much of Zack and Mary.I missed the old Zack. The one that used to pick us up and swing us round and round. The one that now comes out of his bedroom only to get something to eat or drink.

"Hey what's on your mind?" Jack asked. He could read me like an open book. Just like everyone else.