You just got told

Rian P.O.V.

"Get out, you and you slutty bimbo." I yelled at Jack and Jessica, "You aren't wanted, nobody wants you here, noone even wants you in the band anymore!" I felt everyone's eyes on me, Jack turned and swung at me.

"I can't believe you just swung, you prick!" Zack said, as I swung at Jack, hitting him in his jaw, and walked away. "You're lucky you didn't hit me, I would've totalled you." Zack said, I turned to see him walking behind me.

"Man, Rian's right, noone wants you in the band anymore." Alex said, walking to find Aubrey and Stacy, I assume, Matt had already went.

"This is my house too! And I want those girls to move out!" Jack yelled, I stopped and glared at him.

"You wanna fucking bet, bro, you are kicked OUT!" I screamed, finally having enough of him.

"Everyone has to agree." He smirked and kissed the blonde again.

"I don't agree, Jackie-poo." The blonde bimbo, Jessica cooed at him.

"Well, I say so, Alex?" Alex popped his head out of the room, with a look on like, really, on his face. "And your opinon doesn't count, bitch."

"What?"

"Tell Jack he has to move out!"

"Dude, Jack, he's right you have to move out, you aren't welcome." Alex said, Stacy was breaking down in the room, I heard her sobbing.

"Ya know what, Gaskarth." Jack said, as the blonde clung tight to him, pressing her boobs into his side, I'd love to see Stacy brutally murder her.

Alex looked at jack with a annoyed look on his face, "What, Barakat, I know that you are just dying to tell me so go ahead."

"Fuck you, my dear best friend." Sarcasim in his voice, I wanted to punch him in his face again. "And don't call her the bitch, the bitch is Stacy Ann LeRose." I stepped foward, so did Alex and Zack.

"No, you're the bitch!" Zack said, punching Jack as hard as he could in the face, Jack stumbled backwards, "Talk about me, like I give a rat's ass, but don't talk about the girls."

"That's right you piece of shit!" Alex screamed, high fiving Zack.

"Now, do everyone a favor and get out of our house, and take the bitch with you." I said, smirking proudly. Jack managed to step forward, "See you on tour, don't bring her." I said, not looking forward to going back to tour for once.