Chapter 7: The Talk with Alex

Stacy's POV

When we got back from McDonalds I told Jack that I was going to talk to Alex about Aub.

"Hey Aub. I'm gonna talk to him" Is said, she just pushed pass me.

"Hey Alex,can i talk to you upstairs?" I asked as Alex as Aubrey went to go sit next to Zack. When we got upstairs Alex sat on the bed.

"You have to talk to Aubrey." I said fiercly

"Whhy?" He asked bored

"Because you need to stop acting like a teenager can act together and step up and be a man. You fuck her then don't talk to her?! Jack is even more considerate then you." I spat.

"He didn;t tell you did he."He muttered

"What didn't Jack tell me?" I asked taken back.

" I did it with Aubrey and liked it but I can't just sit here and pretend to act all buddy buddy. She never wants to go anywhere. Unlike you. You take Jack places. You guys go to the beach, you guys take pictures together. You showed him who you are. Aub just showed me she likes me but not the way I liike her." He said in a norma; tone.

" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! SHE BUMPS INTO YOU AND YOU DON'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING?! YOU DON'T SIT NEXT TO HER?! SHE LOVES YOU! SHE EVEN TOLD ME IN THE BATHROOM! SHE WANTS A RELATIONSHIP WHERE THE GUY TALKS TO HER AND HANGS OUT AND TAKES HER PLACES! you idiot!" I yelled at him

"Attitude" He mummered. I rasied my fist.

"You want be to hit you?" I threatened.

"No I'm good. I'll go downstairs and talk to her. Please just don't yell at me anymore!" He begged. I smiled and left the room. I went downstairs and sat next to Jack. I looked over and saw Aub pretty much snuggling with Zack.

"Please don;t come down yet" She begged to herself. He didn't thank god.

The next couple of hours I tried talking to Aub but she went "Hm" and "Ya" and "Idnt know" and she wouldn't leave Zack's side. So i got her alone in the kitchen

" So you love Zack now?" I asked

"No,ofcourse not" She said laughing

"Then why have you bee hanging out with Zack so much?" I asked her in shock

"He won't talk to me." She said like in the "duh" form of speech

"Really? For the past 2 hours he tried talking to you. But your treating like everyone crap around here but Zack." She said in a voice trying to get her attention. Aub snapped and smacked her. SHe fell backwards.