Shopping With our... Slaves

Aubrey P.O.V.

"We're going dress shopping! And bringing our slaves!" I yelled, pulling Zack and Rian along behind us.

"Okay, bye. I love you." Alex wrapped his arms around me and kissed me passionately, I giggled, remembering Hawaii, a lot of things happened there, things I would happily say made me extremely happy. "I was thinking about that too."

"Ha, I love you, Husband!" I smiled, everyone got sick of our cute names, I enjoyed doing that to people.

"My Wifey, I love you more!"

"Oh my god, can we just LEAVE!" Rian screamed pulling me and Stacy away from our guys, "I'm willingly going therefore, you shoud go!"

"Oh hush, bye baby!" I laughed as Zack made a face.

"Ew please stop with that." Zack said, Stacy and I bursted out laughing.

" Can we just go?" Rian said holding the door open.

" Piggy Back ride?" Stacy whined.

" Fine." Rian said sighing. I glared at Zack.

" Damn,you guys are annoying." Zack complained. I told him to shut up and jumped on his back. Stacy was on Rian's back and he was running around in a circle.

" Stop it!" She laughed. We all bursted out laughing and walked to the mall. We walked into a Bridal store,and I swear I haven't seen these many dresses since 6th grade. Stacy jumped off Rian's back and I did the same.

" Dude,we ae gonna be hear for EVER!" Zack complained. Rian said the same thing.

" Shut up! We couldn't take Jack and Alex with us!" Stacy said laughing.

"Ya,we know." Rian said laughing and walking over to a coat rack of dresses.Zack followed.

" Whatch them give us the  ugliest dress possible." Stacy said to me while we were looking at dresses.

" Who said we can't buy them stupid tuxs" I said going threw about 50 dresses.

" Dude, I love the way your devious mind thinks." Stacy said laughing.

" Oh I know you do" I said laughing.