The Night On The Town

Stacy's P.O.V.

Seeing Matt that upset made me want to cry. But I quickly wipped it away. I heard the door to the backyard slam. I jumped.

" FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I heard him scream. I wanted to just go out there hug him,kiss him,and tell him that I wasn't worth it. Rian walked out of the kitchen

"You heard?" I asked. He nodded.

"I'm sorry."He answered.

"Theres nothing to be sorry about." I answered. Rian sighed and rubbed my arm and walked upstairs . There was a knock on the door and I walked over to and opened it.

" Heyyy!!!" Travis smiled. Such a goofball.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked.

" How 'bout The Carnival." I answered smiling.

" Oh thank god you said that" He said took my hand and pulled me out the door. I laughed.

" See ya Stacy." Aubrey and Alex called from the stairs. I waved and got into Travis's car.

" So,you and Matt broke up?" He asked when we driving.

"Ya." I answered looking at my finger were the ring was.

" You break up with him?" He askec cautionsly.

" No, he broke up with me. I like you Travis. I really like you." I answered. He looked over to me and smiled.

" I really like you to Stacy. Does that mean you wanna date?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

Travis 's P.O.V.

I was dancing inside. I was litterly dancing inside me. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Sweet." Was all I could say. Travis,come on. Really? Just sweet? Come on idiot.

"Ya." She answered smiling. Oh god did I love her smile. I smiled back.

Stacy's P.O.V

Oh God,did I love his smile