Friday is Forever We Belong Together

Aubrey's P.O.V.

That was the longest thing I have ever done. We just layed there holding each other hands.

" I love you Aubrey." He whispered.

"I love you more Alex." I whispered back. We must of layed there for what? 4-5 hours. Then we heard the phone ring. But someone answered it.

"DINNER IS HEREEEE!!!!!!!!!!" Zack yelled at the door. We both jumped and rolled on the floor. Hahha.

" Thankyou Zack." Alex said sarcastically and we both stood up and got dressed. I fixed my hair and the ring caught the sun in the window. I liked how it sparkled in the sunlight.

"Ready?" Alex asked smiling.

"Ofcourse." I said back and held his hand as we walked down the stairs.

"Aww! Look at the cute married couple." Travis joked. Stacy was on his back laughing. She has never dated THIS many people. Hey,maybe she'll even marry Travis.

"Awww! Look at the ginger couple" Alex joked. Stacy laughed and took off Travi's beanie and threw it at him,

"Again. WHat is it with you throwing stuff at me?!" Alex exclaimed putting it on top of his beanie.

"Again. Travis is to close." She said back in a "Duh" tone. I laughed and walked into the kitchen.

"PIZZAAAAA!!!" Rian yelled and grabbed a pieace. We all grabbed a pieace and sat in the living room watching "Jersey Shore." It was the weirdest show ever.

"Ronnie is soooo buff." Zack said in his girly voice.

" I know right. He is soo hot." Rian answered backed in his girl voice.

" I call Vinny!" Travis said. He had the weirdest voice in girly tone. He sounded the Minny.

"Minny!!!" Stacy and I said at the time. Everyone started laughing.

"Matt! It's your long lost wife!" Alex said jokingly. Matt was shaking his head no in stunnes.

" Awww. Mickey dumped me!" Travis pouted. Zack spit out his drink,Rian had soda coming out his noes. I couldn't but burst out laughing.

"What were you guys watchjng that made Travis scream like a little girl?" Alex asked

" We were watching Saw IV." Stacy answered smiling.

"That is a freaky ass movie." Travis defended himself.

"Only to you,babe." Stacy said rubbing his arm..

" My 9 year old cousin watched that movie and wasn't scared." Rian answered.

" Your cousin put a bomb in the bears chest I gave him two years again to make it explode." Matt said,

"And he loved it." Rian answered in his Pauly D's voice.