CHAPTER 50!

A/N: Just had to say that its chapter 50, half way to 100!

Aubrey P.O.V.

We had been on the road for 5 hours and I already was bored as crap. "Stacy!" I screamed, Matt sent me an evil look. "Jeez, sorry."

"What do you want, I'm sleeping?" Her and Jack shared a bunk, as did I with Alex.

"Never mind, I'll just chill up in the front since you are all asleep." I stood up and walked to the front and sat in the passenger seat, "Hey, Matt."

"Hey, Aubrey."

"How are you doing?" I asked, he was wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt, I smiled.

"Good, I'm tired, how about you?"

"Good, me too, you have Mickey on your shirt." I giggled, I felt funny.

"Are you okay, really, you don't look good?" Matt said, pulling into a truck stop.

"I feel... funny." I said, in a not funny voice.

"Fuck you're burning up!" He said feeling my head, "Do you have a headache?"

"A little one."

"ALEX!" Flyzik yelled, causing him to fall out of his bunk.

"What?" Alex said, rubbing his head and standing up.

"Something is wrong with her, we need to get her to a doctor." I looked at Alex his face looked panicked.

"Your face is to pretty to make that look." I giggled, rubbing his worry lines. We heard this loud noise, then looked over to see Stacy throwing up on the floor. "She's sick too." Jack sat up and started examining her.

"Fuck!" I said and threw up on Alex's pants. I couldn't stop puking, I hated it.

"Alex, we need to get them to the hospital, now!" Matt said, stepping on the gas.