I missed you.

Aubrey P.O.V.

"Alex, thank you for coming!" I smiled and he kissed my forehead, "But why did you bring Jack?"

"Eh, I couldn't really not bring Jack, sorry." He said, as Stacy walked in to the room. "Stacy!" Alex yelled and attacked Stacy.

"HELP! Your freak of a fiancee is ATTCKING ME!" I laughed

"Oh you know you love me!" Alex said twirling her in a circle. I couldn't help but laugh. I felt a pair of arms go around my waist.

"Ah! Zack put me downnnnnn!!!!" I exclaimed.He threw me on couch and Stacy landed ontop of me. I pushed her off of me while she rolled on the floor laughing. I stood up and walked over to Alex and jumped on his back.

"3 weeks. And you'll be all minee." Alex said kissing my hand. We watched Stacy walk into the kitchen.

" You guys want drinks?" She asked Alex,Rian,Zack,Matt,Vinny,and I.

"Coffie!" We all shouted. She laughed and walked into the kitchen,

Stacy's P.O.V.

I walked into the kitchen laughing. 6 coffies. Let's see if we even have 6 cups.I laughed at myself and bent down to get the cups when I felt a pair of hands around my waist.

" Jack. Get off me." I said and turned around when his lips came crushing down on me. I pushed my hands on his chest making him to back up to far and falling over the counter causing him to yelp in pain.I slammed the door closed and yelled.

" FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!" On the top of my lungs. I'll just go to starbucks.I stormed out of the kitchen.

Aubrey's P.O.V

We we're all just telling jokes and weird stories when we heard a door slam and a yell.

" FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!" Stcay yelled and came storming into the room. We we're all shocked and jumped a little when we heard her scream.

" I'm going to Starbucks. What do you guys want?" She pressed. She had hurt in her eyes.

" m-mocha latte?" Zack asked.

"Carmel latte." Rian said freked out completely

" Same as Zack." Matt said with his jaw hanging open,

" Iced latte." I said,I was used to seeing her mad. Damn,She all ways  came to me when she was mad.

" I-I'm good." Alex stuttered out freaked out completely.freaked out.

"I'll go with you." He said uickly. We all stared at him. She even looked confused.

" You don't want to drive angry.I mean that's dangerous. You could get in a accendent." He said making lies up on the spot. She opened the door and stepped aside. He just stood there.

"You comin or what?" She asked confused.

" Um ya." He said walking out the door. She sighed and walked out the door.