it all ened good

For the rest of the night we really just walked around looking at the stars. But then I got a call from Alex.

" H-Hey. Somebody got killed at the c-carnival and Aubrey is really messed up and I think I might start crying." He stuttered out he was shaking and I could barely w=make out what he was saying.

"Alex. Calm down. We are you?" I asked. Matt looked confused.

"What isit?" He whispered.

" Ok. We'll meet you there." I said and hung up.

"Matt,we gotta go to the carnival." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him as I ran to the carnival. When we reached there I saw Alex and Aubrey sitting on the ground. I let go of his hand and ran over to them. I bent down next to Aubrey and pulled her into a hug while Matt was trying to catch up along with his breath.

"We were on the hay ride and people were jumping out and then a cop came out and he said "Somebody got murdered"Alex answered to Matt before he could ask. Aubrey pulled away and both stood up.

" Come on. Let's just go home. Besides tommarow is the day before the big day."She said wiping her face and smiling. We all nodded and Alex not being able to grip the steering wheel Matt had him pull over so he could drive. When we got back to the house Isobel looked at us.

"Welcome home kids."She said smiling.

"We're not kids mom."Alex said laughing.

"Oh please you'll all ways be the same ten-year-old to me." She said laughing. Aubrey,Matt,and I started laughing. Alex chuckled.

"The whole house is clean."Aubrey said pointing out. We looked at Isobel.

" Yo were stressed. So I anted to help." She answered smiling.

"You didn't have to." Aubrey said smiling.

"But,I wanted to." Isobel said and stood up. Aubrey walked over to her and hugged her. We all "Aweed".

"Oh your beads came"Aubrey's mom said to me.

" They brought 5 packs." She answered. I needed 6.

" I needed 6 packs." I said shocked.

" Look what I found" Zack said coming in with a box. I walked up to him. It completly messed up and had beads missing everywhere.

"Where are the red beads?" I asked opening it. He stared at me like I was nuts.

"The red beads for the table clothes." I answered him.

" Oh! Those came in a seperate box." He said pointing backwards with his thumb.

"Thankyou Zack." I said hugging him and walked back to get them. I grabbed the box of the red beads and went upstairs. I walked into my rom and pulled out the last table cloth I had to do. Stiching them on was the easy part. But making sure they weren't lose or crooked anywhere was  the hard thing to do. It took me 30 minutes tops to get it just right.

"Knock,Knock" Somebody said in the doorway. I looked up to see Rian.

"Oh hey Rian." I answered.

"Can I come in?' He asked.

" Sure." I answered and pattd for him to sit next to me. He followed and sat down. Good I could talk to him.

" I have a question." I said and stood up to lock the door.

"Your dating Matt." He answered in a stern tone.

"No shit sherlock." I said. He laughed. I walked over to the draw and pulled out the envelops and handed it to him.

"What is this?"He asked taking the money out.

"Does it look like I know?!" I yelled whispered.

" Theres atleast 10 grand here." He said.

" Ya, I know." I ansswered.

" Who gave this to you?" He asked shocked staring at it.

" I don't know!  I found it after Alex,Zack-" He cut me off.

"Go get Alex." He said confused. I obeyed him and stood up.

"Hey! Sorry,but I have to borrow Alex." I said to Aubrey. She chuckled and he stood up.

" Why?" He asked confused.

" The shoes. I have to make sure that they still fit." I said lieing and Matt laughed. I glared at him and turned the T.V. up. I dragged Alex up the stairs and pushed him into the room. He fell ontop of Rian.

"Get off me!!" He laughed and Alex stood up. Rian handed my the money.

"Whered you get this?" I asked sternly and pissed off.

"Oh,Um."He stuttered

"Where did you get this?" I asked again. He sat down and sighed.

" When we head that I that you owed money to the bank, I wanted to help." He answered.Aww that was sweet.

"But 10 grand?" I answered

" Oh no, I only gave you $500." He said confused.

" You didn't give me 10?" I answered.

"No." He said.

"That mean Zack did it." Rian answered. I sighed and saw him walking downt he hall. I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him in.

" 10 grand?" I asked.

"How did you know?" Zack asked panicking. I rolled my eyes so he understood it was them.

" Really guys?" He said.

"Dude, she was interrigating us."Alex anwered. I turned around and crossed my arms.

"No I  wasn't. You gave in!" I said laughing. Rian laughed and punched Alex on the arm

"Sissy." Rian muttered.

"Pussy." Alex siad pushing him off the bed.