The Hospital trips are getting really old

Stacy's p.o.v.

Oh god. It was stomach wrenching feeling. But what made it even better was Matt's driving skills.

"Thanks Matt." I muttered. I got up and went to get a bottle of water but walking made everything worse. I felt dizzy when I walked into the kitchen

"Woa." I said grabbing the sides of the door.

"Sit down!" Matt yelled. Damn he was going fast. I sat down next to Alex who looked like he was about to barf.

" Oh shit." I said and ran over to the bathroom to puke again. I could here Rian and Zack yelling about how fast we were going and why.

" Oh god. Alex." I heard Rian say. Then heard someone puke. Aubrey? Maybe? Rian? No. Zack?Pretty Sure. I went to the sink and went to wash out my mouth.

"Move! Please Move" I heard Aubrey yelling to get in the bathroom. She actually reached the bathroom unlike Zack. I bent down next to her and held her hair back so she wouldn't get anything in her hair.

"Hangover?"I asked trying to make the this not as worse as it actually was.

"The worst." She muttered. I chuckled a bit. Was this a nightmare because it certainly could be. I could feel a headache forming. Why couldn't we just go to a doctor. Why a hospital?

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT SOMEBODY *cough* *jaseyrae* *cough* ISNT ONLINE SO I HAD NO ONE TO TALK TO.