Really? This sucks (READ THE ONE AFTER THIS ONE FIRST THEN COME BACK)

A/N: Okay, people,I had began this chapter before the one after this one but this one id meant to be after the other on after this one.

Alex P.O.V.

"Please tell me its nothing bad!" Aubrey begged the doctor, "We have tour!"

"Well, Ms. Cole its seems that you have a new strand of flu, its not to bad, but you the way your medical records show how you get when you get sick this could be somewhat of a problem and you don't need to get out of bed for a few days, also someone needs to be with you at all times. Is that possible?" I looked down at Aubrey.

"I'm sure we can manage that." I said, smiling a reassuring smile at Aubrey, she had a scared look on her face, "Baby, you're fine, you know that." I said, kissing her head, regardless of the flu.

"Now, I've got to go, tell your friends  that they have it too."

"I'm scared. " She admitted when the doctor walked out, "Last time I had the flu I about died, Alex." My poor baby, I can't leave her, she about died.

"Well, you can't die, you'll have the best medication and anything you need you'll have the best of, I swear."

"I know, but what if ..." She said, a tear rolling down the side of her face, boy did I feel bad.

"Listen, we have a future to plan, you aren't allowed to die, Aubrey Marie Cole, you aren't." I told her, cupping her face in my hands, "I will simply not allow it."

"You're gonna get sick, Alex, you have tour."

"Fuck it, Zack's sick, we can't do shows without Zack, and personally, I don't get sick." I said, throwing my hands up in the air as to say 'whatever, worse has happened', she laughed.

"Because we have a future to plan..." She said, and smiled her cutest, most adorable smile. "I have to live, to plan that future." She was beautiful, sure she was sick and looked like she hadn't slept in weeks, but right now she's the most beautiful she's ever been to me, just because she just said those words.

"Exactly, tell yourself that, remember above all else, that you can't let this flu get to you enough to take your beautiful life away from you." I told her as the doctor walked back in with a prescription and clipboard.

"Here, get these filled take each one twice a day, preferrably at the same time and eatting before both, get pleanty of sleep, drink lots of liquids, please, only move as much as you have to. And if you have any concerns or question, please don't hesitate to call me, or go to the closest medical place you can find."

"Okay, trust me if anything happens, I will be taking her somewhere to get her checked out, does she need to sign any papers?" I said,  rocking back and forth on my feet.

"Yes, just general things." He handed her the clipboard and went to signing.

"Thanks doctor, she's scared though, how do you think she'll do with this, ya know the flu...?" I asked, Aubrey wasn't paying attention.

"She should do okay, but keep a close eye on her, and if anything is up then please get her somewhere as fast as you possibly can." He told me right as Aubrey looked up, with wide eyes, he took the clipboard from her, "You guyss are free to leave, remember everything I told you." He gave Aub a serious look, then walked out of the room.

"C'mon, let's go get you to bed." I picked Aubrey up and smiled as she gave me a 'what the hell' look, "Hey, I don't want you doing more work than you have to, therefore you don't have to walk." She smiled, looking satisfied with my answer, I pecked her cheek, praying that I don't get sick and that she gets better soon as possible.

How All Time Low Fell For Two College Kidsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें