taking a break

Aubrey P.O.V.

"Just relax. Take one break, for 2 hours, that's all I'm asking." Alex said, holding my waist, "Please." I looked at him with utter seriousness, my mind conjouring up ways to get done what I would miss doing in those 2 hours.

"Fine, but everyone is helping me clean and inspect tomorrow, no excuses." At that moment he looked like a kid in a candy shop, he kissed me deeply.

"Thank you thank you! Baby, I swear you won't regret taking a break!" I hugged him tightly, realising the past week this is the longest we've talked with all the crazy wedding stuff taking over, I missed him.

"I miss you, and I'm sorry about being so demanding and crazy and pyscho all the time, this wedding has got to be perfect." I mumbled, as my mom walked in.

"Oh, I didn't mean to interupt, I'm sorry." She backed out and closed the door.

"Well, let's go out and grab something to eat, and I'll take the whole night off." He smiled, took my hand, and walked me to the door.

"Thank you!" He squealed like a little girl, I laaughed, my Alex, the little girl.

"Welcome." When we got downstairs I made the announcement, "Everyone, we're going out to eat, put down your cleaning weapons, and let's move out!" They all froze, even Zack who was playing with baby Olivia stopped their game of peek-a-boo.

"Did she say stop cleaning?" My sister asked, her eyes wide and she had literally dropped the sponge she was holding onto my clean, sparkly hardwood floor.

"Clean that up... later." I smiled a tight smile, my clean freak taking over. Everyone laughed and filied up stairs to change and get cleaned up. Tonight we were going to relax, and nothing was going to stop us!