Early Morning Wake Up Call

Jack P.O.V.

"Jack Bassam Barakat, you sir need to wake your lazy tail up, now! And you too Stacy, we've got to get going!" Matt yelled into the room, throwing something at us.

"Momma..." I muttered, not sure of why I had just said that.

"Jack, I am not Joyce, so wake up!" Matt yelled again, yanking the covers off of me and Stacy, "Oh my... EW, you're naked, Jack!"

"Woah, Man." I sat up slowly, and my head was spinning in circle, "Fuck, did I drink last night?"

"Um, no, you shouldn't have even done.. ya know, the deed."

"Sorry, its just, Stacy was being adorable and... fuck! Today's tour day, right?"

"Yes, Jack, now I'm leaving so get your naked, laid ass up and get dress, and Stacy you better too." Stacy sat up when he said her name and looked at his back disappearing down the hall, toward Alex's room.

"Whaa?" Stacy asked, highly disoriented. I leaned over a kissed her lips for a second.

"Tour, get dressed please." I said, jumping into my skinnies and a JAGK Glamour Kills shirt, I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth and what not.

"Babe?" Stacy yelled, from my room.

"Yup?"

"Can I borrow a t-shirt and some sweat's or basketball shorts?" I walked out of the bathroom, toothbrush still in my mouth, I walked to my closet. I pulled out my 'BONER' shirt and a pair of Glamour Kills sweats.

"Here, because I want a boner on your chest." I laughed,she mock laughed at me and threw a pillow.

"Its Zack's not yours!" She giggled, "Nah, it will forever be yours, Babe!" She wiped some toothpaste from off my lips and danced to the bathroom. God, I loved that girl. I walked into the bathroom, she had just started brushing her teeth, I thought it was cute so I grabbed my iPhone and snapped a picture of us brushing our teeth together.

"That is going on twitter the minute I spit this out." I finished brushing my teeth and spit out the toothpaste, I hurridly twitted the picture of us. Me and my fiance, was the caption. I clicked the send button, only for my phone to go crazy a second afterwards. I just the first one, Jack Barakat's engaged! Shit, nobody beside us and family knew.

I walked to find my Stacy putting on sweats, "Everyone knows we're engaged, I accidently twitted something I shouldn't have so be prepared for bombardment the second we step outside of the house."