Chapter 33: I've never told a lie and that makes me a liar...

"Jack!" I yelled, running into the hospital room, "They got locked up!"

"What?" He said, with a dazed and confuse look, "Why?"

"You know how Zack drives!" I said, bugging out, my boyfriend is in jail, and he didn't tell me about his tour. "Go bail 'em out, now!" I screamed, I was officially freaking out.

"Calm down, this is somewhat normal." He said, rushing out of the room.

"Stacy?"

"Ya?"

"Did Jack tell you about tour?" I asked, praying she'd say no.

"Yeah, why? Didn't Alex tell you?" She asked, sitting up a little straighter in her hospital bed, she was almost as white as the sheets.

"No, Zack told me, like 30 minutes ago. Wait, I gotta call Flyzik."

"Matt! Its me Aubrey, the guys apart from Jack are in jail, please go get them!"

"Aub, calm down, breathe, they are fine, I'm going." He hung up and I looked at Stacy.

"He didn't tell me."

"I'm sorry," She frowned, "Jack just asked me if I wanted to go, he didn't want me alone at the house by myself, I said yes, 'cause I thought you were."

"Go," My voice cracked, "Have fun." I tried smiling, but it didn't work.

"Well, I'm not going if yyou don't..."

"Oh yeah you are, he's your boyfriend, your loving amazing boyfriend."

"So Alex is your's too."

"But he didn't even tell me."

"So, you and Zack are best friends."

"He didn't tell me, he told the police officer, so Alex's must've told him not to mention anything to me about thetour or he would've said something about it..."

"Well, we already know whose the liar." Stacy said, I wanted to cry, how could I not know my boyfriend was leaving me in a few weeks for months?

"He just didn't tell me..." I drifted off, knowing that he was hiding something from me.

"You aren't taking that are you?"

"Well..."

"No, you aren't." Stacy said powerful for just waking up from a drug induced coma, because she lost so much blood.

"Stacy, do you happen to know what you're saying?"

"I know what you aren't saying, that you know somethings going on and you won't stand up for yourself."

"He's in jail!" I said.

"For like an hour more and then he's out!"

"I know, I guess I'll confront him..."

"Good, you better."