All things are for the best...

Aubrey P.O.V.

"You didn't tell me!" I yelled at Alex later on that night, "I'm ashamed of you, Alex!"

"But I didn't cheat on you, why are you ashamed of me?" Alex asked, throwing his arms in the air, "This isn't our problem!"

"You knew that, that... JACK ass, bitch faced, bastard was cheating on my best friend, and you didn't fucking tell her, they are engaged, I don't even know how you could even be friends with such a jerk, much less best friends!" I yelled, I heard Stacy sobbing into her pillow, "You hear that? Yeah, you're best friend caused that, you jerk!"

Alex gave me a look like I was mental, "How am I a jerk, Aub?" Alex said, looking almost in tears, my heart right now didn't care as much as it should've.

"Alexander William Gaskarth." I slowly said, glaring at him, "I love you."

"I love you too, you know that, baby." He said, grabbing my hand.

"We need to talk... c'mon let's go outside." I walked with Alex to the bus door, just as Jack walked in, I looked at him, "This is for Stacy." I drew back and punched him square in the face, he started bleeding, "You bitch. And by the way, get the hell out of this bus!"

"You can't tell me what to do, this isn't your bus!" He screamed at me, he was pissed.

"JACK-ass, get out." I yelled, kicking him in his groin.

"Fudge off, would ya? Jack whimpered, tears coming out off his eyes, the evil in me came out and I prayed his pain would never stop.

"Nada." I walked off the bus and to a bench, "Alex..." I started, I knew where this was goiung, tears started flowing freely down my face. "I'm sorry, I just need to take care of her." I said, as he pulled me into a hug.

"Baby, don't please." He begged, I wanted to just say never mind and stay with him but that couldn't be done.

"I'm going back to Baltimore in a few days, with Stacy, she can't be by herself, she might decide to cut again." I sighed and then sat up, I couldn't let him let me change my mind on this, I had to go and protect her from sharp blades.

"No, please, don't leave me." He begged, making a puppy dog face, my strength had a dent put in it.

"I have to, we can stay in the house right?" I asked, "And I'm not breaking up with you, I'm just thinking about Stacy first, she really needs me."

"Of course. So, when are you leaving?" He asked, his best strong face on, even though I can see the poor broken boy that's soon gonna come out.

"We are leaving Wednesyday morning." I said, a small frown on my face, "Pormise me something." I crawled over and sat facing him on my knees on his lap.

"Anything, everything." His face lightened up.

"Dont' cheat on me..." I whispered, while playing with his shirt.

"Aubrey Marie Cole, never, ever will I cheat on you, it hurts you think you have to ask me." He kissed my nose, and wrapped his arms around me. "Don't let that thought ever cross your mind again, baby." I nodded, and kissed his lips sweetly, savouring the taste of them. "By the way, I am so sorry." He whispered against my lips, I kissed him to let him know that his apology was accepted.