dfghjklsdfghjkldfghjk <<< Yes, I'm keeping this title

Jack P.O.V.

"Matt! Turn around now, our girls passed out, find a hospital, now!" I said, trying to wake up Stacy by tapping her face, "Stace, wake up, stace... Stacy!" I cried, "This isn't good, Flyzik, drive! Alex, has Aub came around?" I was panicking.

"No! Jack our fiances!" Alex yelled, the same thing was running through my mind, what if we lost them, what if we did.

"Guys, we're there." Matt yelled, opening the doors. I picked Stacy up and Alex did the same with Aubrey, I ran to the hospital doors, they opened automatically and ran past the nurse desk and straight through the doors.

"Help us, our fiances passed out! Help!" I yelled, doctors swarmed around me and Alex, taking Stacy and Aubrey out of our arms.

"Are they sick?" A doctor asked, checking Aubrey's vitals.

"Yes, both have the new flu strand that's going around, Stacy's had it like 5 times before." I said, the words flowing out of my mouth without even having to think them.

"And Aubrey about died last time she had the flu." Alex said, currently standing over Aubrey and staring at her face intently, I glanced down at Stacy.

"We'll get them to a room, could you both please sign papers, and such?" The doctor asked, me and Alex reluctently walked over to where the doctor pointed and the nurse gave us clipboards with pen and complicatedly worded legal papers, I sighed and started filling it out.