My only one

Stacy P.O.V.

"Aubrey, get up, its wedding day!" i yelled in a singsong voice, She jumped up, she smiled brightly at me.

"I am so ready!" She squealed, jumping out of bed a went to her closet, "We're going to get our hair done first, right?" She opened her closet door, she started smiling at the white zip up bag which held her dress.

I started smiling to, "You're getting married, Aubbers!" I whispered excitedly.

"I can't believe it, less than a year ago I hadn't even thought that I would be getting married before the age of 30, and then to Alexander William Gaskarth." She screeched, "Sorry fangirl moment, I still have those." We looked at each other and laughed.

"You should do that during the ceremony, that's just priceless, his soon to be wife screaming that!" Aubrey's mom and sister walked in, carrying Olivia and Zack trailing behind.

"Everyone's dress, besides Aub." I said, nodding in relief, "Where's Isobel and Cameron?" I asked, they probably saw the relief turn to panic.

"Isobel is in the bathroom and Cameron's downstairs." Cameron is mine and Aubrey's friend from college.

"Okay good, dressed I presume?" Molly nodded, I smiled and shooed everyone from the room, and grabbed a pair of jeans and a Glamour Kills shirt for Aubrey. "Get dressed and meet us at the van in 5 minutes, no makeup!" I walked out of the room, I wa's glad there was nothing more to be done but get our hair and makeup done.

"Okay, people let's get to the van, please!" I asked when I got to the living room, everyone stood up and walked outside, besides Zack.

"Hey Stacy, um we've got a problem." He said, I gulped and looked at him.

"Please tell me that we do have everything we need right? Or that Alex is perfectly safe at their hotel." I said, Alex missing or supplies missing is the worst possible thing that could happen.

"Jack sueing us, me, Alex, and Rian." He said, my heart litereally froze. "Because he was the one who started the band and he didn't agree to leave it."

"Fuck, Zack, fuck!" I said, about to cry and pitch a fit like the 5 year old I used to babysit would do.

"He said he wouldn't as long as he got you back, i'm not asking you though, I don't want you too." Zack said, my heart sunk in my chest and a lump formed in my throat, "And he's out of jail, that bimbo bailed him out, I need you to watch out when you're alone, please."

"Okay, I will be careful, I promise." I nodded just as Aubrey walked down the stairs, "Yeah, thanks for telling me about those shoes I'm wearing." I made up as a cover story, we couldn't have the bride freaking out today.

"Yeah, anytime." He said and we all walked out to the van, Zack drove, and we didn't get pulled over!

Aubrey P.O.V.

"Aubrey, I can't believe you're getting married!" My Dad sadi hugging me, I was in my dress, my hair was hanging in ringlets and I had my viel on and we were all counting down.

"Me neither Daddy." I said, trying not to cry, i've never been this happy or nervous in my life.

"Don't let him treat you bad, Baby, don't take nothing from him." He said, as began pacing.

"Daddy, he's a great guy, but if it makes you feel better I won't, I swear, I'll hurt him if anything bad happens." He smiled widely, his eyes crinkling.

"That's my girl." He winked at me and handed me this blue hair clip, "I bought you this yesterday." He found a few ringlets that weren't wanting to stay still and placed the hair clip there.

"Thank you." I smiled and he kissed my cheek. "I can't believe I'm marrying Alex in less than 5 minutes." I said, tears coming to my eyes, I quickly wiped them away, careful not to smudge my makeup in anyway, shape or form.

"Aubbers, its time." Stacy said as she walked in and took my hand, you couldn't see the yellow bruise on her face due to the makeup, that made her happy.

"Let's get going, babydoll." Daddy said, hooking his arm through mine, Stacy kissed my cheek and walked and picked my train up. Dad began walking slowly, when we got the the doors that led out to where my Alex was standing I smiled, Zack slowly opened the door and kissed my cheek and stood infront of me with the other bridesmaids.

The music started, we had gone untraditonal and choose Clair De Lune for our wedding march. The doors opened slowly and the bridesmaids walked out slowly, followed by the flower girls, I couldn't breath. Go, our wedding cordinator said to me and Daddy. We began walking, slowly, down the aisle toward my Alex, my future, my forever. I looked at everyone, they all looked so happy for us, even the ones I've never met. I finally straightened my focus and looked at Alex, our eyes met and we both started crying. We got up to where Alex was, "Who gives this woman to this man?" The preacher asked, Alex and me were staring intently at each.

"I do." My father croaked, he was crying, I looked at him as he kissed my cheek and gave Alex my hand.

"I love you Daddy." I told him and stepped forward to Alex.

"You look amazing, baby, I love you." Alex said, I've never seen him shed a tear before but he was now, and I know I was. We opted for traditional vows, the preacher spoke and did our vows.

"Do you take this woman to be your wife to love and to cherish from this day forward?"

"I do, and I have since I met her." Alex said, squeezing my hand tightly letting me know he would always.

"And do you take this man to love and to cherish from this day forward."

"I do." I whispered, the crowd aww'd and I did hear a few sniffles.

"I now pronuce you husband and wife." I started sobbing, I just couldn't believe it, "You may kiss your bride." I looked up at Alex as he cupped my face in his hands and brought our lips together, he kissed me gently and slowly, I savored that kiss, our first kiss as husband and wife. We both pulled back, I looked up at him and he kissed my forehead. We turned to walk back down the aisle, I smiled widely at everyone.

"I'M MARRIED TO ALEX GASKARTH, I'M AUBREY GASKARTH!" I screamed, everyone laughed, "Sorry, fangirl moment." Alex started laughing at me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I love you Aubrey Gaskarth, Mrs. Alex Gaskarth."

"I love you more Mr. Gaskarth." We walked out and everyone began clapping. I was officially married to my soulmate.

Later on, at the reception we had our first dance as husband and wife, the song started and we moved onto the open dance floor, "The married couple has decided on the song My Only One by the groom's band All Time Low." The song was a slowed down version and it was the sweetest song I've ever heard, we started dancing and everyone else faded and all I saw was my husband, my soulmate, my amazing Alex.

"I love you." I said, and he kissed my, the kiss was perfect, as was the man kissing me, my life was absolutely perfect.