Hopefully we will never be here again

Alex's P.O.V

Aubrey looked so peaceful sleeping. Even though she was sick. Jack fell asleep and so did Matt. Stacy had been struck three times and she looked soo tired that after she got she was probably going to sleep for 2 days.

" You can sleep."She said quietly.

"No,it's fine." I said. She chuckled then coughed. Aubrey was moaning in her sleep. I got up and walked over to her.

"Hey." She mumbled.

"Hey, go back to sleep." I said putting the blanket over her.

"Ok." She smiled and went back to sleep. I went back to sit in my chair. I heard a buzz, Another one. And and another one. I got up and walked over to Stacy's bed.

" Hey, wake up." I said poking her.

"But I'm tiredd." She complained

" I know. But you do want to get out tommarow don't you?" I said back. She sighed then nodded.She sat up.

" It sucks having the flu." She said and took a drink of water. I went back to the chair.

" I know." I sighed

" Alex,your dead tired. Go to sleep. I'll throw the tissue box at you if anything happens to Aubrey." She said smiling slightly.

"And if anything happens to you?" I asked laughing.

" It doesn't matter what happens to me really." Stacy said looking down.

" Your kidding right?" I asked astonished

" Why would I joke about that?" She spoke spoftly.

" What do you think Jack would do if you died because of this?" I asked leaning forward. Placing my arms on my knees.

" I don't know." She said still talking quietly.

" Watch Home Alone movies over and over again?" She said. This made me laugh.

"What about Aubrey?" I asked

" Thats..thats a difficult one." She said scratching her neck and looking down.

" Go to sleep." She said throwing a pillow at me,

" You don't go to sleep." I said throwing my hat at her. It hit Matt and he jumped up.

"Mickey?!" He said shocked.

" Are you ok?" Stacy said suprised.

" Ya. I'm fine." He said embarssed.

" You.You stay awake!" I said. He all ready slept for 9 hours. He can stay awake the rest of the way.

"Seriously Alex. I'll be fine." She said throwing a towel at me.

"What is it with you throwing stuff at me?!" I said shocked.

"Matt's to close to throw at" She said pointing at him.

"Hey!" He said taken back.

" Come on Matt you thought the email was real. Ad if Zack didn't write it was from us ont he bottom you probably would be freaking out and running to Mexico to get away the cops." Stacy said make it obvious,

"Oh shit Zack!" He said ran out the room to the bus. Man we fast. We saw running to bus. I looked over to Alex who was passed out. Then looked over to Jack. I felt bad for him. Being stuck with me. A person who isn't famous. Who can't buy him $600 shoes. He looked so peaceful sleeping.