A lovely date

"Matt, where are we going?" He saw a bench and walked me over to it, it was just us out here in the middle of a huge park.

'Sit." So, I sat and looked at him, he knelt down on one knee.

"Matt..." I gasped, looking at him, trying not to cry.

"Shh, let me do this one thing my way, okay?" I nodded as he took out a black velvet box.

"Matt..." I whispered again, he ignored me and went on to run his hand through his hair.

"Stacy, I love you, I'm pretty sure you love me too, so I'm just going to go out on a limb here. I've known I loved you since I met you, since we saved you and Aubrey, my heart belonged to you, I couldn't love the beholder more than I love you. I wanted you to be mine, but you wanted Jack, and I wanted you to be happy, that's all I care about. And the moment when I found out Jack was cheating on you, I could've killed him, I saw your pain from that. And when he hit you and when I found out about your anorexia I wanted nothing more than to wrap you in my arms and keep you safe in them for as long as I live, you break my heart every time you smile. I don't want anyone other than you as long as I live, I could never hurt you intentionally. What happened with Jack will never hapen to you again, if I have anything to say about it. I'm not worty of someone as amazing as you, nobody in this world is. I'm going to cut to the chase and ask; Will you do me the biggest favor by agreeing to court me?" He opened the box and I saw the prettiest promise ring in the world. "Please wear this ring?" I nodded and he slipped it on to my finger.

"Thank you for asking, you knew I'd say yes though." I jumped into his arms and kissed his lips, he kissed me back holding me closely to him,

"I love you!" He whispered into my ears.

"I love you more."