Beaten, unfornately not to death

Aubrey P.O.V.

I saw Jack punch Stacy as hard as he could in her face, I ran to where he was and started beating the shit out of him. "Aubrey, move." Alex pushed me away from Jack and him and the others started beating him, I mean literally beating him.  Matt, the first thing he did was scoop Stacy up in his arms and make sure she was fine.

"Baby, are you okay?" Matt said, on the verge of tears, I could tell Jack would be dead when he got his hands on him.

"I think I need to see a doctor, it hurts really, really bad." She sobbed, as her arms wrapped around Matt, I walked overr to Alex.

"Me and Matt are taking Stacy to the hospital, Jack fucked her up pretty bad." Jack was bleeding, "Um, call the police, don't kill him no matter how much he deserves it." I pulled Alex back, he stopped punching, I'm assuming for the fear of hitting me. "Please, baby." He sighed.

"Okay, I'll come with you."

"You need to stay, the police will want to talk to you I'm sure." I said, kissing his cheek. "I'll take a few pictures of poor Stacy for the police." I said, grabbing her jacket from the closet and handing it to Matt, Alex was calling the police and I was going to get my camera to take pictures and leave it here for them to see, and after they got done they could come to the hospital and see her.