Sam

I've been with the Winchesters for about a year now. Dean and me have become best friends, but me and Sam had a little more going on. Well...that's what I think. I've always liked Sam ever since I first set eyes on him. However, I told myself that he saw me as a sister.

Me and the boys where in the bunkers main room, looking for a case. "I need coffee. Anyone want one?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll take one please Cherry Pie." Dean answered smiling. Cherry Pie was Dean's nickname for me. When we'd met on a hunt he'd tried to flirt with me and used the nickname but it clearly didn't work. The Older Winchester still used it anyway.

I looked at Sam who was focused on his research. "Sam?..."

"What? Oh uh, yeah, thanks." He stuttered back.

I made coffee and placed the mugs on the table. "Hey guys, I think I've found a case." Sam announced. 

"Great what is it?" Dean replied.

"Witch."

"Let's go gank the bitch then." I laughed mocking Dean.

"I've taught you well Y/N." He chuckled proudly.

"I taught myself Dean, I just like to mock you." I sassed and got up, walking to my bedroom to get changed into some suitable hunting clothes.

10 minutes later my hair was in a plait that hung over my shoulder, and I shoved my gun into the back of my leggings. I made my way to the kitchen where the guys were waiting for me.

"Ready?" Sam asked.

"Let's go kill some evil sons of bitches." I giggled at Dean again.

"Again with the mocking." Dean whined dramatically but playfully, making me and Sam snicker to one another.

We all got into the Impala and Dean drove off. We spent 3 hours listening to ACDC, Bon Jovi, and Kansas.

**

When we finally arrived at the location, we loaded up with shotguns and knifes. "Right, here's the plan. Y/N will take the front and distract the witch while me and Sammy take the back, sneak in and gank her." Dean said with a serious tone.

I nodded in agreement.

"Are you sure you're alright with this Y/N?" Sam looked worryingly at me.

"I'll be fine Sam, haven't you seen my amazing acting skills?" I smiled back, reassuring him.

Sam and Dean went round the back whilst I hurried up to the front door. I knocked rapidly.
An old woman with a scary scowl opened the door.

"Can I help you, dear?" She crocked.

I saw Sam and Dean come in through the back door, creeping up the hallway towards her.

"Hi, sorry to bother you but my husband's been injured in the woods and I wondered if I could use your phone?" I acted with a panicked expression.

"What's your husbands name?" She asked suspiciously.

I quickly thought of a name. "Sam." I responded with a blush. Sam looked at me with a small blush too.

The witch turned around to see what I was looking at. She saw the Winchesters and started chanting a spell at me before Dean shot her. I felt weird and leaned against the doorpost.