Dean

Imagine: You and the guys are on a witch case and the witch turns Dean into a toddler. OMG LITTLE TODDLER DEAN WITH BIG GREEN EYES, CHEEKY SMIRK AND A LITTLE LEATHER JACKET! IM DEAD 😍

"Sam, me and Y/N have told you time and time again that pie is not the same thing as cake." My boyfriend Dean huffed at his younger brother as they sat up front in the impala.

Their arguments were always about something stupid. Well, pie wasn't stupid to Dean but apparently it was to Sam.

"Dean, I don't care. You're making such a big deal out of this." The younger Winchester rolled his eyes for the hundredth time.

"No you are. How dare you say pie and cake are the same thing. THEY'RE FRICKIN NOT!" Dean growled.

"But-" Sam started but I cut him off before Dean started throwing punches.

"Ok! Sam, shut your pie hole and Dean sweetie, chill." I lent forward from the back seat and kissed his cheek.

"But Dean-"

"I don't care Sam. Shut your pie hole or else."

"That's my girl, using pie and threats in the same sentence." Dean smirked. I giggled at him.

We were on our way to a case. A witches house to be exact. She lived in the middle of a forest in a creepy little cottage. Witches were always fun to hunt. You never know what could happen.

"So what's the witch do to her victims again?" I asked.

"She turned them into toddlers and then eats them. Kinda creepy to be honest. I just hope we can gank the bitch before she does it to anyone else." Dean answered, shuddering as her remembered the time a witch turned him into his former teenage self.

"Ok come in Dean. It wasn't that bad. You were cute as a teenager." I giggled.

"I was not 'cute'. I was handsome. There's a difference." He boasted.

"Aww you're so cute when you boast." I joked, making Sam chuckle.

"Shut up." Dean mumbled.

A few minutes later, the impala pulled up outside the cottage about a mile away. We planned to go for the surprise attack.

"Alright, Y/N, you and Sam go round the back while I take the front." Dean, as we were loading our guns, announced.

Me and Sam nodded our heads before sneaking round the back. I gave Dean a quick kiss before I did so though. He smirked and smacked my butt cheekily. I shook my head playfully at him before scurrying to Sam.

The witch had a little garden around the back. It was quite pretty. Full of colourful flowers and green grass. I'll make sure to burn it later. It was probably used for different spells anyway.

Sam motioned to me that he was going in first to which I nodded in understanding. Sam then slowly opened the creaky door with his gun pointed. He went in cautiously with me following behind with my gun aimed.

"Bang bang the witch is dead." I sang quietly.

Sam stopped walking and stood up straight, turning to me with his famous bitch face. "Not the time Y/N." He sighed.

"What it's funny." I said innocently. He shook his head and resumed back to hunting.

We separated to go down different hallways. I went down the left while he went down the right. At the end of the left hall, there was a kitchen. It was dusty and full of cobwebs. The only thing that was clean was an oven and a large cauldron.

However, what really caught my eye was a small toddler sitting in the middle of the room. It was an adorable little boy with big green eyes, blonde hair and leather jacket. He was probably one of the victims but he was familiar some how.