A/N: Hey Guys!

Heyo Hunters! Or demons or angels or whichever you are!

Just wanted to make this to say hi. How've you guys been? I'd love to know.

I'm sorry that there haven't been a lot of uploads lately. It's just that I haven't been in the writer-y mood. I don't wanna write when I'm not in that mood cause I feel like the writing sucks.

Also, I've been stressing out cause I've got a college interview soon!!!

I'm freaking out cause this is my first ever interview for anything really and to top it off, I gots the social anxiety!

Whoa! Sound fun? Didn't think so.

So yeah, that explains my lack of uploads. Sorry for being a crappy author. You guys deserve better lol.

Anyway, just wanted to see how you guys were doing. Anything new going on? Boyfriends? Girlfriend? If so, gross. You sinners. Nah JK, that's cute.

Oh yeah, just wanted to tell you guys that my two of my Instagram comment were liked by Mark Sheppard's wife, Sarah and the other by Kathryn Newton! How cool is that?! I was fangirling like crazy!

You wanna follow me? I don't really post a lot but here's the username thing;
erin_winchester55

Creative right? I know.

Okay, my awkwardness is emerging so I'm gonna goooo...

Love ya,
Erin 💜🏳️‍🌈