Dean

Song Imagine: Dakota by Stereophonics.

Thinkin' 'bout thinkin' of you
Summertime think it was June
Yeah, I think it was June

Dean sat on the side of his bed, elbows on knees and head in his hands. His hands pulled his hair slightly but he didn't care. A bottle of half empty Whiskey on the stand beside him.

No, this wasn't Dean guilt tripping about a hunt or blaming himself for something bad that happened to Sammy, but about him thinking about him thinking about his girl.

Well, ex-girl.

He knew he should stop thinking but he really couldn't. Every time he closed his eyes, a picture of you, smiling, smirking, laughing, moaning, anything, flashed through his mind.

It was only June in the summertime when he- wait was it June? -yeah it was June, that he held you in his arms. The time he was happy. The time that he was truly happy.

Layin' back head on the grass
Chewing gum havin' some laughs
Yeah, havin' some laughs

He pushed his head up, letting out a sigh. He went to grab the whiskey but his eyes were captured by a picture of you and him next to the bottle.

It was of you and him before you guys split. The day was warm, perfect. Sam had found no hunt so you guys had the day off. The three of you drove out to a random field nearby.

When you guys got there, you got out of the car and went to kiss Dean. However, before your lips could touch, you giggled and ran away. Dean grinned and sprinted after you.

After a few minutes of him chasing you, he finally caught you, tackling you playfully to the ground. You ended up landing on top of Dean, laughing until your face hurt.

You laid back on the grass, enjoying the earth of the sun. Dean slid an arm around your shoulders, pulling you into him. You smiled, putting your head in the crook of his neck.

You guys were too busy to notice that Sam had snapped a picture of you two in this perfect moment. Then Dean got up, careful of you and started chasing his brother around for taking the picture.

You laughed at the pair of idjits, popping some chewing gum onto your mouth. They came back and sat down with you. Dean draped an arm around your shoulders again, stealing some gum for himself. Everyone had a great time laughing.

You make me feel like the one
Make me feel like the one
The one

Honestly, Dean Winchester never thought he'd be one to stick to just one girl. He'd spent many long years as such a womaniser that he nearly forgot the word relationship.

Then BAM! You came into his life, dragging his devious and lustful ways away from random bar sluts and to a different type of woman. You.

Sure, it took him a while to admit his feelings, but you were patient. After a life he lived, you'd understood why he was so closed off.

You were determined to fix the broken man though. And that's exactly what you did. You made him feel so special that he knew he was the one that you were going to spend the rest of his life with. His one and only.

Drinkin' by drinkin' for two
Drinkin' with you
When drinkin' was new

You and Dean always drunk together. You weren't alcoholics but you two did have many drinks. He loved drinking with you cause before you and him met, you hardly ever drunk so it was amusing to Dean to watch you drunk.

Sleepin' in the back of my car
We never went far
We didn't need to go far

Sometimes, after a hunt, you and Dean where too tired to check into a motel so you both just snuggled into the backseat of Baby. It was quant and peaceful. Baby was home so there was no need to travel far.

I don't know where we are going now (x2)

Now that you've gone, he doesn't know what or where he's going. A new hunt? To hell? Nah, he was already in it with out you. Sure he had Sam but he just needed you. Your presence, scent and touch was what he longed for.

Wake up call coffee and juice
Remembering you
What happened to you?

Sometimes, Dean wakes up wondering if he should try to call you. Should he though? Would you answer? He remembers your stubbornness so you probably wouldn't. He makes up all these scenarios in his head about what you're doing without him.

I wonder if we'll meet again
Talk about life since then
Talk about why did it end

Smiling at all the goofy and cute pictures of you and him on his camera roll, he wonders if he'll meet you again. Maybe on a hunt or just at some random bar. If so, hopefully he'd talk with you about what life has been like since the break up. But he really wants to know: why did it end?

You make me feel like the one
Make me feel like the one
The one. (x2)

Honestly, Dean felt like your soulmate. You guess had so much in common you were like a female version of him. His one love.

I don't know where we are going now. (x2)

If you do meet again, where will your relationship go? Just friends? Lovers again? Who knows.

So take a look at me now. (x17)

Dean took in his surroundings and scoffed. There were empty beer and whiskey bottles all around him, as were dirty laundry. He hadn't shaven in days and there were massive bags under his blood shot eyes.

He was a god damn mess without you. Who knew that one woman could mess Dean Winchester up this bad? He truly did miss you.