Jared (+his boys!)

Imagine: You're shopping with your daughter and two adorable little boys and one big boy bump into you.

Warning: I nearly died from cuteness writing this so you'll defiantly die from reading this.

"So whats next on the list Alura?" I asked my 4 year old daughter who was sat in the shopping cart seat as I pushed it around the grocery store.

"Umm," She said as she scanned the shopping list in her tiny hands. "Chocolate!"

I gave her a playful suspicious look. "Are you sure? You're not just saying that cause you want some chocolate?"

Alura giggled cutely. "No mama."

"I don't believe you, little monkey. I believe milk was the next thing on the list." I smirked.

"Yeah, chocolate milk." She said in a 'duh' time and rolled her big E/C eyes playfully.

"I'm not going to get out of this am I?" I sigh, giving into my daughters wishes.

"Nope." Alura sniggered, smiling innocently.

"Fine. To the chocolate aisle we go!" I chuckle.

"You're the best mama." She cheered.

"You're just lucky that I want chocolate too."

With that, I pushed the trolley around the store until we got to the candy section. Surprisingly, barely anyone was in it. Only a couple of people picking it candy, some with children but they soon left seeing as the children were begging to leave.

At the sight of all the sweet treats, Alura's eyes lit up. She squealed and clapped her small hands. "Mama, I wanna go pick something out! Please!" She begged, sticking out her arms so I could take her out of the trolley and put her down.

"Okay sweetie. But stay where I can see you." I said in my best mom voice before complying to her wishes. Again.

Alura grinned happily as I placed her down. She immediately scurried off to find her favourite treats. I kept a close eyes on her protectively.

However, something bumped into the back of my leg turning my attention away from her. I turned around and looked down to see a cute little boy standing there. He was younger than Alura, I could tell.

"Hello there Sweetheart." I smiled warmly, not wanting to frighten him.

The boy looked kinda nervous. Not because of me but because he was on his own. I looked around for his parents but I saw nobody. Only Alura and another boy about her age talking. I guessed it was one of her school friends.

The younger boy whimpered and clung into my leg. "I lost my daddy."

My heart broke. He had tears in his eyes as he looked up at me with pleading eyes. "Aww it's okay cutie. What's you're name?"

"S-Shepherd." He answered, holding his arms up to me, wanting to be held.

I obliged, resting him on my hip. "Wow, that's a cool name. Well Shepherd, you're being a very brave boy. I'll help you find your daddy."

"Really?" He sniffed, wiping his eyes.

I nodded smiling. "Yup, I promise. Is you're mommy here too?"

Shepherd shook his head. "No. It's only me, daddy and my brother Thomas. He's over there."

I looked to where Shepherd was pointing. It was to the other boy who was wth my daughter. "Well, lets go get Thomas and then find your daddy. You're brothers with my daughter. They seem to be friends."