Dean Winchester

Based on Season 5, episode 9. Where Dean talks to animals.

I sat in the motel rooms make shift kitchen, researching what the thing we were trying kill might be. It was harder than it looked when you didn't have much information about the death.

When I say we, I mean, me and the Winchester brothers. I'd been hunting with them for about a year now ever since I saved them from a demon who had them captured.

Anyway, back to the research. There was hardly any evidence because at the crime scene, there were no CCTV and the only witness was a dog. Yup, a dog.

Sam and Dean had gone out somewhere, leaving me to do the boring stuff! They better be getting food or I will kill them for leaving me here. They wouldn't die anyway. They'll always find a way to bring each other back.

I was getting more and more frustrated because I couldn't find anything. It made me feel totally useless when I couldn't do anything. Just as I was about to throw the stupid laptop across the stupid room, Sam and Dean returned.

"Hey bo-" I stopped when I saw a German Shepard dog beside Sam. Dean closed the door with a sour expression. Something was up.

"Y/N meet Colonel, Colonel meet Y/N." Sam chuckled. Suddenly, I ran towards the dog, petting and cuddling it. I'd always loved dogs.

"Oh my god, you're so cute! I just wanna wuv you forever and ever." I said in a silly baby voice. Colonel wagged his tail rapidly while I stroked him happily.

"Hey! Stop thinking those things!" Dean randomly yelled.

I looked at Sam confused. He had a guilty look on his face. "Sam, what did you do?" I questioned, standing up and crossing my arms over my chest.

"I may or may not of made a concoction that makes people speck and act like animals and gave it to Dean." He smiled innocently, scratching the back of his head.

"You what?!" I exclaim loudly.

"Look, we have no witness apart from this dog so I had to do something! Please don't hurt me!" He begged.

"You're lucky you're cute too Winchester!" I scowled at him. He let out a breath and let Colonel off his lead.

I went up to Dean to make sure he was ok.
"How do you feel? I can't believe he made you drink that." I inspected him, putting my hand on his forehead to check his temperature. I had a tendency to worry. Especially if weird drinks are involved!

"I'm fine Y/N, stop worrying." He grinned, taking my hands off of his face. I blushed at the contact. I may or may not like Dean a lot. How could you not? He was charming, incredibly handsome and more! A girls dream.

"So you can hear animals huh?" I smirked.

"It sounds fun but I just had an argument with a pigeon outside and nearly killed it."

"I'm not gonna even ask." I giggled, making him smile.

"So what did the Colonel say when you yelled at him?" I said, bending down to fuss the dog again.

He said 'I wouldn't mind licking you either sweet cheeks''" Dean answered, glaring at the dog.

"Aww you think I'm lickable? That's adorable." I kissed his wet nose.

Colonel licked my cheek in response. Out the corner of my eye, I saw Dean tense up for some reason. I shrugged it off though.

"What's he saying now?"

"Something that he's going to regret."

I stood back up and giggled. "Oh stop being jealous, he's a dog Dean." I giggled, kissing Dean's cheek and made my way back towards my laptop to research. Colonel jumped on my bed, just watching us like we were a TV drama.