The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1

^That my friends, was me trying to make an SPN/TWD title. I tried to be smart but ohh, how I failed. Note to self: don't be smart.

Imagine: You and the Winchesters get separated. You're preggo with Dean's baby but give birth whilst you're separated. Rick is your dad. Daryl is ma Daddy. OMG sorry, I couldn't resist 😂

"Dean move your butt, Mama Bears gotta pee." I whined at my boyfriend who had his arm tightly around me. He was careful of the baby bump though.

"Mmm, pie." He smiled goofily.

Why does he always dream about pie?

"Dean!" I said louder this time, enough to wake him.

He jolted awake, grabbing his gun from underneath his pillow and pointing it at the door. His arm still securely around my waist.

"Dean honey it's safe. No ones here." I reassured him, giggling slightly. He was way over protective now that I was pregnant. It was sweet.

I couldn't blame him. It was the apocalypse after all. The Croatan virus rapidly spread throughout the country in a single day. Then into every other country as well.

Dramatic Flashback *POOF*

I was with my family when it started. However, my dad wasn't there. According to his best friend, Shane, he'd died at the hospital. (A/N: Arghh hate Shane! Stupid Poo head 😂)

Me, my mother and my brother escaped to a little camp sight outside of the city where we stayed for a while. Then, surprisingly, dad showed up! I was so happy. Mom was too but I knew she was sleeping with Shane. That's how Judith came along.

Anyway, we stayed together for a long time. The prison was the safest place we had for a while. That was until a heard of walkers somehow managed to get in. And then it got worse. Mom went into labour and Maggie gave her a C-section.

It went well but mom wasn't going to survive. Not with the amount of blood she had lost. Instead of Carl, I had to kill her. There was no way I was gonna let my mom become one of those walkers.

A few weeks after that, the group was out on a run. While I was raiding a shop alone, a group of bad men came in, guns firing. I had no other choice but to run and separate from my family.

I ran so far that when I stopped, I didn't even know how to get back to them. I was on my own. No family, friends, nothing. And that's how it went for months. I had nothing. Hardly saw any living people.

That was, until one day, I was looting a clinic. I'd managed to clear all the walkers so it was safe. As I was stuffing antibiotics into my backpack, the sound of a rattling engine was heard. It seemed kinda familiar.

Suddenly, the clinic door burst open, and in barged in two tall handsome guys. We pulled guns into each other on instinct.

Once I got a good look at the smaller one of the two, I dropped my gun and gasped.

"Dean?" I whispered.

The two looked between each other. "How do you-" Dean's bright green eyes widened, as if a lightbulb had lit up over his head

"Y/N?" He chocked.

I smiled and nodded. Me and Dean had been old high school lovers. Attached at the hip most would say. He was the only man I ever truly loved.