Castiel

Imagine: You're a waitress at a local diner, also a hunter as well. Team Free Will come in to get food and you serve them, taking an instant liking to the man in the trench coat.

F/N= fathers name.

Your POV

It was just another slow night at the diner I worked at. So far the only people who had come in was just the regulars, asking for their usual meals. I served them as I always did and brought their food to them. Same old, same old.

By day I was a typical waitress but by night my game was totally different. I was a badass hunter of the supernatural. The daughter of a legendary hunter, F/N. He taught me everything I know, from shooting to fake I.D's. My father was, luckily, still alive till this day. Quite surprising since a hunters life span didn't last long. He's the one who set me on this case.

Oh I didn't tell you that I was on a case? Yup. It was either a demon or vampire. I should be able to tell but the son of a both was crafty. The case was going to take a while so I decided to get a job at the local diner in hopes that I could watch whoever comes in and see if they act 'supernatural-ie'. So far the plan seem to be working cause I had my eye on this guy who was extremely shifty.

He would always come in a night, sit in the farthest corner and only order a coffee. I kept my eye on him every night. Oddly enough, he'd always keep his eye on me too. Sometimes I even saw his eyes flicker black which gave me enough evidence I needed to gank him.

Tonight, I had another shift so luckily I could follow him after and kill him. While I was serving a regular, the diner door dinged, signalling someone had entered. I looked up to see three, handsome, middle aged men, sitting down in one of the booths. The one in the trench coat captured my eye.

He had black short hair, piercing blue eyes and an extremely curious but handsome face. I walked back to the bar, picking up three menus and a notepad. Then I made my way toward their table. They were in a serious convocation by the looks of it.

"Hi there, my names Y/N, I'll be your waitress tonight. Here are your menus." I said cheerfully, passing each of them a menu.

The man with forest green eyes grinned at me. "Thank you gorgeous." He winked.

I could tell he was a flirt and a player. The long haired man smiled while the trench coat man stared wide eyed at me. I held up my notepad up, ready to take their order.

"What can I get you all?" I asked politely.

"I'll take a double bacon cheeseburger burger." Green eyes said.

"I'll have a salad." Long haired man answered.

I write the orders down, awaiting the third one but it never came. I looked at Trench Coat Man. He was already looking at me with an unreadable expression. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. Was he ok?

"Cas!" Green Eyes called out to him.

The man snapped out of his trance. "Y-yes?" Cas, as he was supposedly called, stuttered with a small blush. I giggled at his cute reaction.

"He'll have a coffee." Green Eyes told me. I nodded writing it down.

"You sure I can't get you anything else sweetie?" I questioned innocently but slightly flirtatiously.

"N-no I'm fine thank you." He replied awkwardly.

"Ok, let me know if you change your mind." I winked at him, leaving to place their orders with the chefs.

When I did, I stood behind the bar, near the three cute guys. I didn't want to eavesdrop but I was so curious about them. "Ah Cas you sly dog." Green eyes chuckled, patting Cas's back.