Deany-Poop

Dean's POV-  Based on season 1, Episode 2-Wendigo

Me, Sam, Haley and Ben, trudged through the forest. We were looking for Haley and Ben's brother, Tommy, who had been captured by wendigo. They didn't know that but me and Sammy did. Tommy was probably dead already.

However, the siblings were determined to get him back. "Sammy, you know this is a stupid idea right?" I huffed, so only he could hear.

"Shut up Dean. It's what we do, saving people, hunting things." He reminded me.

"I know but he's probably already dead! Sorry if I don't sound sympathetic but we've just brought two more people to hunt this son of a bitch! Two people who don't have any training or knowledge of the supernatural! I need a damn good pie." I sighed.

"We can protect them Dean, it's what we do. As soon as we find their brother and kill the wendigo, the better." Sam said, looking around cautiously.

I grunted and marched on. 'Seriously if dad were here, he'd kick both our asses. But no he had to disappear.' I huffed in my head.

A few hours later and we'd set up camp. Hayley and Ben were sat together whilst me and Sammy were loading guns. "Hey guys, me and Sam are going to look around see if we can find any thing to tell us where your brother might of gone." I informed the siblings and took of with mine.

"Sammy you stay close y'hear." I ordered once we were far away from Hayley and Ben.

"I am a hunter too Dean. I can take care of myself." Sam gave me the bitch face.

"Yeah but I'm better at taking care of your ass." I said blankly, using my big brother voice.

"I'm not a little kid anymore Dean." He sighed.

"I know but you're still my little brother." I muttered.

"Aww Deany is getting all mushy." Sam chuckled.

"Shut up!...Bitch." I whisper under my breath.

"Jerk" Sam retorted, making me smirk.

We remained quite whist we searched. From dads journal, I found out that Wendigos were fast, skinny, cannibalistic sons of bitches. The only way to kill them was fire. Oh and if we draw a circle of special powder around us and stand in it, the wendigo won't be able to get in.

Three large scratches up in a tree caught my eye. "Sammy." I grabbed his attention and motioned up to the tree.

"Dad's journal said they attack their pray from high places so that's defiantly a wendigo scratch." He explained.

I nodded. "We better get back to Hayley and Ben before the thing gets to them." I said, putting my gun back in the back of my trousers.

>>

When we got back to camp, I drew the magic circle to protect us from the wendigo. "I don't understand why we have to stay in the circle."
Hayley whined like a bitch.

"If you want to live you will." I snap back a bit harsher than I meant to sound.

"What my brother is trying to say is, we're keeping you safe from something" Sam smiled tightly.

"What's something?" Ben asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Something bad. Now stop asking questions you don't want to know the answer to." I ordered. They both frowned and shut up.

Then, we heard the screech of the hellish creature. "What the hell was that?" Hayley gasped and moved to her brothers side, protectively, reminding me of when I used to do that with Sam when he was younger.