Dean

Imagine: Calling Dean because you need help with a vampire problem.

Dean's POV

"Who is this and how do you have this number?" I snapped down the phone as I drive Baby back to the bunker after a supply run.

"Um, is this Dean Winchester?" The soft voice of a woman asked back, sounding nervous.

"Yes," I answered with a nicer tone since I felt bad for snapping at her. "Can I help you?"

"Y-yeah. I've got a um, problem, and Bobby couldn't help me so he told me to call you." She informed.

"Okay, what's your name Sweetheart?"

"Certainly not that." She sasses back, making me chuckle. "It's Y/N L/N."

"Nice name." I flirt down the phone.

She giggled. "Thanks."

"Anyway, what's the problem Y/N? Why couldn't Bobby help?"

"It's a vamp situation. Bobby said he was too old to deal with vampires so he gave me your number. He said and I quote; 'Call this Idjit. His name's Dean Winchester.'" Y/N explained.

"Yup that's Bobby alright." I smirked.

"So can you help me?"

"Hell yeah I can Y/N. I can never refuse a damsel in distress."

"I can see why Bobby calls you an Idjit." She scoffed playfully.

I grinned with amusement. "I'm starting to like you Y/N."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" She fake groaned.

"Both Sweetheart."

"Lucky me." She giggled.

"Ain't that the truth. Anyway, just text me your address and the Ghostbusters will be there soon."

Y/N laughed. It sounded heavenly. "Okay, see you soon, hopefully, Dean."

"Oh you definitely will, don't worry. See you later Sweetheart." I chuckled before hanging up. This was gonna be an interesting case for sure.

**

Me and Sam pulled up outside Y/N's house. My palms were sweaty for some reason. I chewed my lip in between my teeth in...nervousness? Dean Winchester was really nervous about meeting a woman?

"Dude, you okay?" Sam's voice snapped me out of thought.

I coughed awkwardly. "Y-yeah. I'm fine...why?"

He shrugged. "You're just acting weird."

"Am not."

"Are too. Is this about the hunt or Y/N?"

"The hunt?" I said hoping he'd believe me

Sam smirked. "It is about Y/N then. Dean Winchester is nervous about meeting a woman? I must be in a parallel universe."

"Okay, you're gonna do that thing where you shut the hell up. Forever." I grumbled, getting out of the car before he could say anything else.