Dean

*Knock, Knock, Knock*

"Hey Y/N!" Bobby yelled from upstairs.

"Yeah?!" I answered as I cleaned my knifes downstairs in his study.

"Get that will ya?!"

I huffed, getting up. "Not a frickin' butler old man. You can get your own damn door but I'm doin' it anyway cause I'm a sucker." I grumble to myself as I walked to the brown door and opened it. Two men stood there. One had long Rapunzel hair while the other one looked like a male model that models flannel.

"Can I help you?" I said, bored and uninterested. Basically just my usual bitchy self.

"Yeah, we're here to see Bobby." The man with apple green eyes said. He was rather handsome. The other one was cute but not as hot as him.

"Hey Bobby, there's two Idjits who want to see you! Should I let them in?" I yelled to Bobby, ignoring the offended look Green Eyes threw me. Rapunzel just smirked slightly at his companions expression.

"Are they the Winchesters?" Bobby replied. Why couldn't he just come down and see for himself? Damn stubborn fool.

Rolling my eyes at my lazy Uncle, I looked at the two guys and they nodded. "Yeah Bobby." I invited them in, telling them to do whatever they wanted and that there was beer in the fridge before going back to clean my knives in the study at the window seat. As I was doing so, I accidentally dropped one and it cut the top of my thigh that was exposed by my shorts. "Son of a bitch!"

Green eyes, who I didn't even see enter the room, smirked at me which was attractive but pissed me off. "Hey Jerk, are you just gonna stand there lookin' pretty or are you gonna move your ass and be useful?" I sassed with a deadly glare which would even make Bobby flinch. He just chuckled, seeming to be amused by my fieriness, then disappeared into the kitchen, holding a towel and bandage when he came back.

"Give me you leg." He said calmly, voice smooth but gruff. Something about him told me I could trust him but I wasn't gonna, I didn't even know his name. Yeah, I'm stubborn okay?

I was unsure at first, giving him a look that said; 'Try anything and I cut your balls off'. Slowly, I put my leg on his lap, allowing him to mop up the blood and wrapped the wound in a bandage. Watching how gentle his movements were as he cleaned my wound and bandaged me, I smiled softly. "Thanks...I guess."

Green Eyes chuckled, allowing the crinkles at the side of his eyes to show. They were cute. "What's your name, Sweetheart?" He asked, lips turning upward into a smirk.

Scoffing, I pulled my leg away. "Certainly not that." I sassed but answered anyway. "Y/F/N. What's yours?"

"A pretty name for a pretty girl. Oh and I'm Dean." He said with a wink just as his companion came into the room who shook his head at Dean's flirting, telling me Dean was a player when it comes to women.

Ugh, men...

"Y'know Dean," I said sweetly mixed with seduction to which Dean smirked even more, leaning closer slightly. Ha, sucker. God, men are so stupid. "I'm not like most girls I'm sure you go after. Flattery will get you no where." I smirked as his face fell and stood up. "Sorry Sweetheart." With that I stood up and left the room, hearing the other man laugh at Dean.

Dean's POV

She stood up and left, causing Sam laughed at my dumbfounded expression. "She doesn't take any of your crap Dean." He pointed out oh so obviously which made me bite my tongue to force a witty comeback from breaking out.