Adam

Dean and Sam had been going out a lot lately. When I asked them they'd say; 'We where at the bar' or 'Just went to the library for research'.

I wanted to believe them but deep down I knew they were lying. They were like my brothers and it hurt that they'd lie.

Once again, they were out. However, Dean had texted me that he was bringing someone important home and wanted me to meet him. I didn't text back cause I was angry and confused.

Half an hour later and they were back, with another guy. He was blonde and rather good looking. "Hey Y/N." Sam smiled innocently.

"Don't you 'hey Y/N' me! Where the hell were you guys! I've been worried sick!" I yelled.

"Jeez doll face! Chill." Dean huffed.

"Don't tell me to chill Jerkwad! Where have you been?! What have you been doing?!" I questioned, furious with them.

"I-I think we should tell her Dean." Sam spoke.

"No Sammy. She's already pissed at us. I don't want her to murder me! I'm too handsome to die!" Dean protested.

"I'm going to murder you any ways!" I hiss, making the blonde stranger smirk. A hot smirk.

I calmed myself down and smiled at him. "Hi my names Y/N. Nice to meet you." I introduce.

"Hey Y/N. Pretty name. I'm Adam." He grinned.

"Excuse me Adam, I have to kill these two idjits." I said calmly but menacingly.

"So explain!" I shouted at both Winchesters, making them jump.

"We've been umm...on a hunt." Sam said quietly.

I laughed loudly. "I'm sorry it just sounded like you said you've been on a hunt...without me."

"Ughh, we have." Dean confessed with a gulp.

"Wow...that hurts." I mutter, feeling offended that they didn't take me with them. Did they think I wasn't good enough?

"We're sorry Y/N." Sam apologises.

"Don't you trust me or something?" I sniff, tears in my eyes.

"No it's not that Y/N. You're like a sister to us. But this hunt was rather...surprising." Dean explained.

"Yeah surprising cause I wasn't with you" I scoff.

"No cause we just found out that Adam is our brother!" Dean blurted out.

"Well I didn't expect that." I laughed awkwardly. "But don't think you're off the hook. You still didn't take me on the hunt! You both lied to me and took me for an idiot." I jabbed them both on the chest with my finger.

"We're sorry Y/N" Sam apologised again.

"Why can't you understand that I'm only worried about you guys?" I let a single tear fall.

"We know Y/N and we love you for it." Dean said, looking hurt that he made me cry.

"I uh, I'm going to bed." I whisper and walk to my room, where I change into my nightie and slumped onto my bed, crying myself to sleep.

>>

The next morning, I woke up rather early. I normally woke up before the guys anyway. I got up and brushed my hair to calm it down. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen, rubbing my eyes.

Suddenly, I bumped into something hard. "Ouch..." I groaned, stepping back.

"Oh shit sorry Y/N." The hard thing spoke.