SuperWalking DeadNatural P2

"Please be careful Dean. Don't get bit, shot, stabbed,-"

"Y/N babygirl, I'll be careful. Always am." Dean chuckled, pecking my lips.

"-and most importantly, don't die! I will literally kill you if you die."

"Sweetheart, that doesn't even make sense."

"I don't care. Don't die." I frowned.

Dean and Sam were going on a supply run. The bunker needed to be stoked up on food and medical supplies. Since I was heavily pregnant, neither Winchesters would let me come along.

They said they'd be back in a few hours but there's always a chance things go wrong. It was the zombie apocalypse after all. I'd already lost my family so I didn't want to lose Sam or Dean. My best friend and the other, father of my child.

Dean grinned. "How many times have I died and come back huh?"

"Too many. I just don't want it to happen again alright?"

"I know sweetheart. But, nothing will stop me from coming back to you and Baby 2.0" he smiled, rubbing my large swollen belly.

I giggled. "Okay. I love you."

"I know."

"Stop being such a dork and go. The sooner you leave, the sooner you get back and I want you back as soon as possible."

"Alright Sweetheart." He pecked my lips. "Sam! You ready?"

Sam appeared in the room, tucking his gun in the back of his jeans. "Yeah, I'm ready."

I went over to him and hugged him. "You too Mister. Don't die or so help me."

He chuckled, kissing my forehead. "I won't. We Winchesters are too damn stubborn to die."

I pulled back, giggling. "Ain't that the truth."

Sam rolled his eyes playfully, heading to his brother. "We good to go?"

"Yup." Dean nodded. "See you later gorgeous." He smiled over at me.

"I better do." I said in a serious but playful tone.

Both boys gave me another hug before leaving. Once they were gone, I sighed bored. Now what was I gonna do? I could call Cas but he might be busy.

"Reading it is." I mumbled to myself, sitting in the library and grabbing a random book that was on the table that Sam must if left. The next few hours better go quick, I'm already starting to miss the idjits.

**

"Y/N!" Castiel' voice yelled, making me jolt awake. When did I even fall to sleep?

Ignoring my thoughts, I snapped my attention to the angel. He was holding an angel blade in his hands and stood protectively. Something was wrong.

I stood up quickly. "Cas?! What's going on?!"

"Some bad men- demons I think- have broken into the bunker. I need to transport you away for safely. I cannot take them on my own."

"What about Sam and Dean? Aren't they back?" I asked, trembling.

He shook his head, clutching the blade as he heard the men come down the bunker stairs. "Cas." I whimpered, scared for me and the baby.

"You'll be okay Y/N. Take this," he handed me the blade. "We'll find you but for now, I need to transport you away. Stay safe."

That was all he said before placing two fingers on my forehead. The next thing I knew was that I was in the middle of some woods. I looked around, checking the perimeter.