Dean

Imagine: You're at the masquerade ball with Charlie for a hunt. YES SHES ALIVE IN DIS ONE! SHE DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE! I'M STILL PISSY ABOUT IT!). There you meet a 'charming' man named Dean. Being the mischievous person you are, you don't tell him your name until midnight when the mask come off.

Warning: Slight fluff towards the end.

I stepped out of the motel in my magnificent ball gown that fit my body perfectly, showing off my curves. My high heels clicked on the pavement as I walked to Charlie's car. The mask I had on was simple yet elegant. I had to say, I felt amazing.

It's not common that I wear something beautiful as this. I only had to for a hunt. The demons lived in a mansion and were throwing a party so the only way I could get in was dressing the part.

"Whoa, Y/N you look like a goddess..." Charlie spoke in awe.

"Thanks Charlie, you look beautiful too!" I giggled.

She wore a dress also which was more unusual for her since her fashion sense was dorky shirts and jeans. Charlie smiled and drove off, heading towards the ball.

When we got there, we walked in like we owned the place. All eyes were on us. "That's right bitches, the queens have entered." I whispered only loud enough so Charlie could hear.

She laughed, nodding in agreement. My eyes locked on a certain guy. He was dressed in a pure black suit with a black mask over his face.

Even though I couldn't see his face, he had a strong jawline and bright green eyes which intrigued me. He had a good body aswell, broad shoulders, tall and muscular. I was defiantly attracted to the mysterious stranger. I smirked at him, breaking eye contact so me and Charlie could go to the champagne table.

Me and Charlie got our glasses of champagne and watched the couples dance to classical music.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" She asked, sipping the bubbly alcohol.

"Just be my look out while I hunt the sons of bitches down. Go flirt with the women here but call me if something goes wrong." I explain.

"Sounds like a plan. I've already got someone in my slights." She smirked, heading over to a brown haired woman in quite a revealing dress. I noticed her eyeing up Charlie when we entered so Charlie was defiantly getting some tonight.

I finished my champagne and left the room. I strolled up the stairs to the balcony, where I overlooked the lake behind the mansion. Many people were outside so I wanted to get a good view of them to see if any of them acted suspicious. I bent down, resting my arms in the ledge. The crisp air refreshed me but I watched the people like a hawk.

"Enjoying the ball?" A deep voice came from behind me. I stood up straight, turning to face the husky voice.

It belonged to the mysterious stranger I locked eyes with earlier. "Very much so" I replied lowly, sounding slightly flirty. What? If Charlie was going to get some, why couldn't I?

"Then why are you on your own?" He questioned, green eyes flashing with curiosity and mystery.

Like Hell I was gonna tell him I was prowling for demons. "Just wanted to get some air." I lied.

He chuckled. "So what's your name?"

"What's yours?" I smirk.

His eyes glinted with playfulness. "Dean. Dean Winchester." he grinned, stepping closer to me, leaning on the balcony as his gorgeous eyes tried to deduce me.