Sam

Dean burst through the door. "Sammy you stupid son of a bitch!"

"What's he done this time?" I sighed.

"Gotten engaged!"

"WHAT?! To who?" I said with a hint of jealously.

I've been with the Winchesters for a year now, meeting them on a salt and burn case. Whilst I was digging up the grave, the ghost came up behind me and used its powers to throw me across the graveyard. I hit a tree and broke my leg. Ever since then the Winchesters took care of me and nursed me back to health.

Sam was especially helpful. He would always help me get up and walk me to where I need to get. He would also bring me food and anything else I needed. I thought it was rather cute and slowly I started to fall in love with him. I never told him that, I told myself that he saw me like a little sister.

"Frickin Becky!" Dean answers.

"Isn't she that girl who writes fanfic about you both?" I giggled.

"Yup! And to top that she frickin obsessed with Sam." Dean scoffed.

"She sounds crazy! Why would Sam be engaged to her crazy ass?"

"I don't know! I swear to God I'm going to kick that boys ass! He's told me yesterday that he likes you and then he has to go off and marry some psychopath."

"Wait? S-Sam likes me?" I stutter.

"Yeah Y/N! I can't believe you haven't noticed. He's head over heels for you
"I like him too Dean" I finally confessed.
He came up to you and hugged you. "I'd rather have you for a sister-in-law than some crazy bitch."

>>

Later that night Sam texted Dean, inviting us to come round for drinks to celebrate his engagement. Me and Dean got dressed up and headed out the door. I began to feel sad.
"Y/N, you look beautiful, if Sammy can't see that then he's a idiot" Dean squeezed my hand. "Thanks Dean. This isn't Sam, I just have a bad feeling that Becky has done something to him" I said worried. "I feel the same way" he stare at the road, with a pained expression.

We parked the car outside of Crazy Bitches house. "Hey Y/N, if it is Sam, then he should get jealous when your flirting with another guy. Don't hate me for this but when we're in there, just flirt with me and if Sammy reacts then we know it's the real Sam. If he doesn't then we know she's done something to him" Dean explained. I just nodded and got out of the car. Dean followed.

He knocked on the door and we waited. I remember the plan and hugged Dean's arm. Dean noticed what I was doing and played along.

Sam opened the door with a big smile on his face. "Hey guys!" He hugged us both. I fought back the tears when you hugged him. 'Make him jealous!' I told myself. I went back to Dean and kissed his cheek. Dean blushed a little. I turned back to Sam who looked at me for moment but quickly shut the door. "Follow me guys! Becky can't wait to meet you Y/N!" He said excitedly.

Sam took us into the living room where a woman sat on the sofa. She stood up and kissed Sam on the lips. A pain ran through me and my grasp on Dean's arm became tighter.

Me and Dean sat on one sofa and Sam sat on the other opposite you. I sat closer to Dean and rested my head on his shoulder. Dean smirked and placed his hand on my thigh.

"I didn't know you and Dean were together" Sam said curiously. "Oh no were not. I just think Dean's...really good looking and brave" I said, plastering a smile on my face, nearly gagging. "Aww thanks Cherry Pie" Dean said, trying to hold back his laughter. I giggled flirtatiously. "Oh Deany, I just love the nicknames you give me" I lied.

Becky came back into the room and Sam's eyes lit up. "Hey babe" Sam hugged her from behind. "Hey Sammy" she laughed.
"She's defiantly done something to Sam" I whispered to Dean. "I'm sure of it to, Cherry Pie" he whispered back. I stomped on his foot, for calling me that name. "Feisty. I like it" he chuckled.

Becky set 4 wine glasses down on the table and poured us some red wine. "Thanks Becky" I smiled. It's taking everything I had not to pounce on her and rip her psychotic ass to shreds. I gulped the wine down.

After the wine bottle was finished, Becky and me stood up and walked out of the room. I asked her where the bathroom was and she pointed me in the right direction. Thanking her, I walked towards the bathroom.

I entered the room, locked the door and stared at yourself in the mirror. A tear escaped my eye. "Sam..." I quietly sobbed. 'Pick your head up Y/N! You know this isn't Sam. And if it is then screw him, you don't need a guy to rely on!' I told myself, wiping the tears away. After a few deep breaths, I unlocked the door and headed back to the living room.

I was walking down the hall way when I saw Becky in the kitchen pull out a mysterious bottle. "Shit! I'm almost out! This love potion is fucking hard to get a hold of." She cursed.
What...the...fuck? Love potion? "She's using a love potion on Sam..." I whispered to myself.

Anger filled me and I burst into the kitchen.
"Love potion huh?" I said bitchily. "I knew Sam would never love your crazy ass"
"At least I had the balls to do something about my feelings" she cackled. I ran up to her and grabbed the bottle. Becky screamed.

The boys came running in. "What the hell is going on?" Dean yelled.
"S-Sam...s-she attacked me" Becky said with fake tears in her eyes. "Oh shut up you crazy bitch! You're the one drugging Sam" I snarled.

Her tears stopped and she let out a laugh. She walked over to Sam and kissed him roughly.
"Sammy's mine now, you stupid whore" she cackled. "Cause making someone love you is right? Excuse me bitch, but Sammy doesn't love you" I said smugly.

Her face fell, eyes grew empty. "Now where's the antidote?" I smiled triumphantly.
She nodded over to the counter. I saw another mysterious bottle and picked it up. I walked over to Sam and sat him down. "Here Sammy, drink this" you begged him. Sam drunk the liquid and immediately returned back to normal.

"Y/N?" He asked quietly.
"I'm here Sammy" I said softly.
"Thank you" he hugged me.
"I-I love you Y/N" he stuttered.
"I love you too" I kissed his soft lips.

Becky scoffed behind us. Me and the boys started to walk out when Becky lunged at me.
My hunter instincts kicked in and I quickly dodged. "You little bitch! You always ruin everything for me! I hate you and your character in the SPN books!" She yelled turning to me.

She ran at me again, and I slapped her face hard, causing her to fall to the ground. Sam and Dean stared at me wide eyed. I ignored the stinging pain in my hand and crouched down next to Becky. "If you ever, and I mean ever, touch Sammy or Dean or anybody I love again, then you'll get more than a slap! Got that?" I threatened. She nodded. "Good" I said standing up, kissing Sam passionately and walked out the house.

"Some woman you've got there Sammy boy" Dean smirked. Sam stared at you as you walked away. "A pretty amazing one of you ask me" Sam smiled in a love filled daze.