Dean

Shifter!Dean x Reader. He is dog, you is hunter. You is also beautiful. Never forgets that!

"I'm going to kill you!" I grunt as the vamp harshly slid a hunting knife across my collarbone, letting my blood spill down into my white tank top.

He raised the knife to his mouth and licked the remaining blood off of the blade. "Hmm, I don't think so sweetheart. I'm going to drain you nice and slow." He chuckled, licking his lips.

Right now, I was tied up with my hands bound above my head, exposing me to the disgusting vampire. My original plan was to burst in to his lair and gank it. Nice and easy.

Well that was until I kicked open the door and fell flat on my face. I don't even know how I did it! It's just like gravity hates me or something! Stupid ass clumsy feet!

"Mhmm, you're delicious." He smirked, licking more blood from the knife.

"And you're vile." I snarled back.

"Shut up bitch!" He hissed, slapping my face, leaving a bruise on my cheek.

I refused to give him the satisfaction of a cry. There was no way I'm dying to a rouge vampire. This will not be the way I go down. Not to this...thing.

Suddenly, the rattle of a car was heard from outside. "Hunters." The vamp whispered with disgust.

"HELP! SOMEONE HE-!" I screamed but the vamp whipped around, shoving the knife into my side.

I shrieked out in pain. It felt like my side was on fire. "Goodnight bitch." The vamp smirked, running off. The pain intensified as the hunters burst through the door.

My eyesight was becoming blurry. All I could see was a really tall guy and a German shepherd dog come running in, before I passed out.

>>

I woke to something sloppy going across my cheek. I groaned and wiped my face, turning away. A few seconds later the same thing happened to the other side of my face but this time a whimper was heard.

My eyes shot open at the sound. I quickly sat up, noticing that I was in a room. It didn't look like a motel room...more like a bunkers room?

"What the hell?" I croaked, running my eyes.

My attention then shifted to a dog. It was a German Shepard with an amulet around his neck. It looked up at me with its big green eyes, wagging is tail.

"Uhh, hi." I greeted awkwardly.

The dog barked suddenly, making me jump. Then a rather tall man entered the room. The dog must've alerted the man that I was awake.

"So you're awake huh?" The tall man smirked.

He looked over at the dog for a moment and rolled his eyes. That was strange. Who rolls their eyes at a dog?

"Erm, yeah...who are you?" I questioned suspiciously.

"Sam, Sam Winchester. That's my bro -dog, Dean." He stuttered.
"Okay...My names Y/N. I'm guessing you're a hunter?"

"Yeah. We found you on the same hunt we were. The vamp sliced you up pretty good but we got our angel friend to heal you." Sam explained with a smile.

"Thanks. How long have I been out?"

"A day or two. Dean here hasn't left your side since. He must like you." He ruffled the dogs head in a sought of teasing manner. Dean growled in an annoyed way which made me giggle.

"Aww thank you Dean. You're such a cutie." I said in a baby voice to him, stroking his head.

Dean made a happy noise and licked my arm. "Well, I'm gonna go out and get some food. Make your self at home Y/N." Sam smirked before leaving. Dean licked my hand one more time before following Sam.