Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship

Love that T-shirt. Especially Sammy's line 😂

Dean- Bulletproof Love- Pierce The Veil.

Yeah sure being in the hunting life was messed up. Especially with the Winchesters. There was so much drama and danger but you didn't care. You and Dean are barely hanging on because of it. Some times you both want to scream at the moon, tell it all your problems.

Sammy- New Perspective- Panic! At The Disco.

You and Sam have been in the hunting life since you were, well, 6 months. You both were the Yellow Eyed Demons victims so hunting was the only thing you knew. Often, normal couples walk past, smiling and laughing, having a good time. Sam and you both wonder what it's like to have a normal apple pie life. Jobs, kids, a pet, white picket fence. These are some of the things you both talk about.

Castiel- How Long Will I Love You- Ellie Goulding.

When it comes to you Castiel is the cutest thing ever. More than he already is! Every time he flashes in, he'll have flowers or your other favourite things. He's been alive for a long long time and he's never found his soulmate, until now. You. Cas will often remind you that he will never stop loving you. You are his one and only.

Adam- Sugar, We're Going Down- Fall Out Boy.

Adams life was strange for sure. Half brothers that hunt demons, vampires and Wendigos ect. Everyone had their fair share of family problems but Adams was defiantly out of ordinary! However, you saw past that. You saw that he's life was different and you didn't care! You craved a relationship that had adventure, passion and danger (*cough* Damon Salvatore quote *cough*). And you had that with Adam.

Crowley- Devil- Stereophonics.

When you first met, you hated Crowley. Only because you were an angel. However, the King of Hell was intrigued. He was rather cocky but that was just him. Crowley would ask you questions like "can you turn water into wine?".
He would be flirty as well. He would always ask you to be his Devil Angel. Eventually, you gave in, causing you to be kicked out of Heaven. You didn't care, only because you were now the Queen of Hell! Result!

A/N: Want me to do anymore characters? Comment to let me know. Only do this so you guys have something to read while I write full one shots! Love ya!