Preferance #4 Make Up

Dean Baby 😘-
It has been a few weeks since I'd left the Winchesters, and most importantly my ex-fiancee Dean. That bitch ass jerk wad broke my heart. Well, more like ran over it with a lawn mower, then stomped on it, put it in a box and set fire to it....ok so I was a little dramatic.

The first week, I stayed in bed at some crappy motel, just sobbing. I barely got up to shower or eat. I was stupid enough to watched sappy romance movies and bring more emotional pain cause it just reminded me of Dean. Every time the guy would say 'I love you' to the girl, I would shout 'liar! Run you stupid girl! Men are jerks!'

At the end of the week, I realised that I was being a pussy ass bitch. I told myself that I wasn't going to be one of those girls who cried over their break up anymore. I didn't need a man, I just needed me.

So that's what I did. I got out of bed, made myself look presentable to the human race and not look like some sought of zombie/alien specimen and went out in the world.

Well, walked down the street and onto a bar where I found myself a job as a bartender. I was tough so I could handle the drunk idjits. Plus there was free drinks in it for me so that was bonus.

>>

Two weeks later and that's what I was still doing. I'd become quite well known at the bar as well. The regulars would come in and waved at me before ordering their drinks. It was surprisingly fun. I'd never really had a job other than hunting and you can see how that went.

By now I'd almost forgotten about Dean. My heart was stitched and bandaged up. Although it would never seem to fully heal. But I slowly getting better and that was progress to me.

"Yo Y/N, instead of fantasising about me, hit me up with a beer" Larry, one of the regulars, chuckled from down the bar. He was a good friend, about Bobby's age but with a biker get up. Large, long beard and leather jacket.

"Here's your beer but me fantasising, in your dreams pencil dick." I smirked.

Everyone loved me for my sass. I wouldn't take no shit from anybody and that's what they seemed to love. His biker friends laughed while I smirked.

The door bell rung, signalling someone had entered. My eyes automatically went to see who it was. They were met with a person who I hadn't seen in a long time. Sam Winchester.

My excitement took ever. "Sammy!" I squealed, siting on the bar and swinging my legs around.

When I did, I ran up to him, tackling him with a big hug. "I missed you!" I giggled.

He chuckled and hugged me back. "Missed you more princess."

I pulled away when I realised that if Sam was here, so must be his brother. He was one Winchester I didn't want to see. Well, that's what I tried to tell myself. I knew deep down, I missed him.

I saw a figure behind Sam and I knew it was him. Before I could even look at him, I grabbed Sam's hand and pulled him to the bar, making him sit down. I swung back to the other side of the bar so I could get him a drink.

"So Sammy, what can I get ya?" I grinned.

"Just a beer please."

"Coming right up." I turned to grab him one, popped the cap and placed it in front of him. Next to Sam sat his brother. I didn't make eye contact with him.

"What can I get you?" I said emotionless to him, still not looking.

"Whiskey please." He mumbled sadly. I poured him a whiskey and slammed it down in front of him. I was still pissed.