Wincest X Sis!Reader P4

Sam's POV

I stepped out of steamy shower, wrapping a towel around my waist to cover myself. It was about 10:30pm. My brother and sister should be home by now. Either they were too drunk or they had been kidnapped.

As I pulled on a white V-necked shirt and black sweats, my older, very drunk brother, stumbled through the motel door. He was laughing hysterically to himself. It was cute but weird at the same time.

He stopped laughing as he noticed me. "Oh, Sammy! I've missed youuu this much." He stretched his arms out wide with a goofy grin. I smirked at his drunkenness but soon stopped when I didn't see my little sister behind him.

"That's nice D, but...where's Y/N?" I asked cautiously.

A smile crept up in his face at the mention of her name. His green eyes filled with happiness and...love.

"Y/N, oh Y/N." He giggled like a schoolgirl with a massive crush.

It was kinda adorable, I'm not gonna lie. Dean only ever giggled when he was drunk. It was like a different Dean all together.

"She...she's...where is she?" He slurred confused.

I face palmed. "Oh, I remember! She's still at the bar. She um, she didn't wanna leave so she stayed. I like her. She smells nice." He hummed, swaying a bit.

"Yeah she does." I roll my eyes. "How much did you have to drink?"

He looked at his fingers and started to count. "A lot."

"Jesus Dean. We have a hunt tomorrow! You better not have a massive hangover in the morning." I scolded.

"Sam. Sam. Sammy. Sam. Sammmmm."

I huffed. "What Dean?"

"You're very...your face is...I like it."

I blushed slightly. "Okay, let's get your drunk ass to bed." I went over to him, putting my arm around his waist, leading him to his bed.

"Sammy, you have to buy me dinner first. I'm a very classy lady." He laughed.

I roll my eyes again at his immaturity. Dean collapsed onto his bed and snuggled down instantly.

I was about to walk away but my older brother caught my wrist. "Come here." He smiled crookedly.

I sat down on the bed next to him. "What's up now Dean?"

"I have a girlfriend!" He sang. Ok so now I was curious and slightly jealous...

"Who is is?" I questioned.

"You have to promise you can't tell anyone! Not even Cas or Crowley or even-or even Dr. Sexy ok? Cause like, they'll think I'm weird and I don't want Dr. Sexy to think I'm weird, Sammy!" He sniffed, tears welling up in his beautiful green eyes.

"Ok ok, I won't tell him. Promise."

"Pinky promise?" He lifted his little finger.

I chuckled and pinky promised him. "Your pinky is like, as big as my middle finger so it's not really a pinky promise but whatever. Why are you so tall anyway? Whatever it's hot!" He ranted.

My heartbeat sped up when he said I was hot. My own brother just said I was hot. Did he feel the same way I did? No he couldn't. He just said he had a girlfriend. He loves her, not me.

"Dean just tell me who your girlfriend is." I sigh.

"No. I'm not going to tell you now Mr. Grumpy Pants." He pouted.