Hunter High- AU (Dean)

Since it's an AU, everyone knows about hunting and the supernatural.

"Okay Y/N, first day at a new school. Well a hunter school. You can do this. You're going to be great. Make new friends and become an awesome hunter just like your father. Okay and people are starting to stare cause you're talking to yourself, awesome! Just what I needed to boost my confidence...kill me." I frowned.

Today I was starting at Hunter High, school/training academy for wanna be hunters. At Hunter High, you could train to be two things; a hunter or a researcher.

If you wanted to be a hunter, then you'd go to the training side of the school, where you basically train to be a hunter. Practise with weapons and everything else.

If you wanted to be a researcher, you'd go to the school side of the academy, where you'd qualify to become a researcher. Researchers would do the less physical side of hunting and more of the intellectual side. If you passed then you'd get a job as one and basically become a hunters right hand. You'd tell them how to kill whatever they were after and do all the interviews etc.

It had been a dream of mine ever since I could remember. The idea of saving people, hunting things was my purpose in life.

Normal school had never interested me. It was excruciatingly boring. I desired adventure and danger in my life. Something that becoming a hunter would bring me. I was determined to be one of the best!

My father was my idol. He was a legend in the hunting world. The best of the best. I inspired to be just like him. My mother wanted a normal life for me, going down the route of husbands and children but fuck that! Normal was boring! Hunting was just me.

Nervously rubbing my arm and biting my lip, I made my way down the pathway to the large academy building. This was the start of my new and adventurous life.

Suddenly, someone wrapped their arm around my waist and pressed a knife up to my neck. "Really dad? Right now?" I rolled my eyes. He'd always do this to keep me on guard.

"Hey honey. How are ya this fine morning?"

"Well considering I've got a knife to my neck, not so bad. The weather could be better but hey, I'm not complaining." I shrugged. Someone else chuckled. It wasn't my father so it made me curious.

"Maybe you wanna get out of this then? Show off your awesome hunter skills that your daddy taught you?" My father, who was also headteacher at the school, laughed. I sighed, quickly elbowing him in the stomach so he stumbled back.

Far enough for me to whip around and kick the knife out of his hand. "Next time, I won't take it easy on you pops." I smirked.

"She's better than I thought, sir." A husky voice chuckled.

My eyes flickered to it. It belonged to a rather handsome man. A man with hypnotic green eyes, blonde hair and just the right amount of stubble. To say that I was attracted to him was an understatement.

"It runs in the L/N genes." My father joked, ruffling my hair like I was five.

God could he be anymore embarrassing?! "Dad!" I whined, patting my hair down. Green eyes smirked which made me blush.

"Ah yes, you two have yet to be introduced." My father clapped his hands together. "Y/N, this is one of my best teachers here at Hunter High, Dean Winchester. Dean this is my beautiful daughter, Y/N."

"Whoa, you're Dean Winchester? You're like a frickin legend in the hunting world!" I fangirl involuntarily.

Dean smirked. "I guess you could say that. Nice to meet you Y/N. Your fathers told me a lot." The way my name rolled off of his lips sent shivers down my spine.