Deany Baby

Song Imagine: Mr and Mrs. Smith by Stereophonics.

She's got style
She's got grace
She's got every little thing
But a smile upon her face

Being the queen of Hell and Crowley's wife, you'd think I'd have everything a girl could ask for right? Well, yeah, I do but at what cost is it if I'm not happy? I don't have a smile anymore.

She's got wine
Rolling Stones
She's got all the right underwear
She bought just today to show

I've got the best wines, Rolling Stones and the best Victoria Secret underwear that I get everyday, only to hardly ever use them. My husband doesn't care. As long as I just stand there, looking pretty.

Every night their doing just the same
But they meet every Friday night under false names

Every night with Crowley, it's just the same, sitting beside him on the throne, watching him do his kingly business. It was Hell. Literally!
Although through all the shittyness in my life, there's one thing I look forward to every week. Every Friday I meet with him.

Dean Winchester. The man who brings joy to my life. The man who, even though I was married, gave me passion and excitement. We'd meet at motels, using false names just so nobody can catch us.

So Mr and Mrs Smith come down
We got your room already for you have a wonderful time

When the receptionist calls for us, telling us that our room was ready, we'd get the room key, and make our way to the room. At the start of our meetings, it was all about sex but after a while, it became so much more.

She's got heart
She's got soul
But she's married to the banker man
Who only cares to dig for gold
Yeah

Dean loves that you have such a big heart and soul. He often wonders why an amazing person is married to Crowley. He doesn't think the King of Hell deserves you, that he only cares about Hell and not you, what's most important.

So Mr and Mrs Smith get a round
We got ya drinks all lined up for you in the bar, paint the town

After getting the room, me and Dean head out to the local bar, careful of Crowley's demons and prying eyes. We get a round of drinks and get slightly drunk, just having a good time. Then we go out and paint the town with our laughter and happiness.

Enjoy the luxury, the atmosphere
And every room got personality
Stay up all night, sleep all day
It's up to you, it's all okay
She likes to sing
She likes to dance
She says to him with every chance
Give me one more night
One more song, one more drink
Shake me all night long

Back at the motel we take advantage of the luxuries of the silk sheets and soft towels for when we Y'know, finish our steamy showers. Every room we stayed in had personality after we left, if you know what I mean.

Me and Dean had the habit of staying up all night and sleeping all day, cuddling but that was up to us so it was ok. Neither of us wanted to leave but we had to return to our boring lives soon enough.

"So when am I gonna meet this girl who's got you smitten?" Sammy would say at the bunker, after Dean would get back from meeting you. Sam knew his brother was meeting a girl but he didn't know the girl was Crowley's wife!

"She hasn't got me smitten Sammy." Dean answered, rolling his eyes.

"What's she like then?" Sam smirked.

Dean smiled as he thought of you. "Well, she likes to sing, she likes to dance. And when I say, I've gotta go, she says to me, 'give me one more night, one more song, one more drink, shake me all night long.'"

He's got time, she's got taste
He brings the devil out of her
And puts a smile across her face

Dean, after a hunt, has a lot of time in his plate. He used to sit around at a bar, picking up random sluts but since he's met you, he stopped. It became all about you.

He loves that you have such great alcohol and music taste. You often remind him of a mini him which makes him smile. Dean makes you forget about your elegant lady like side that you're supposed to be since you're the queen of hell and brings out a different side that can only be described as devilish. You can't complain though, it makes you feel happy, smiling like you do when you're around him.

Let's just hope Crowley or anybody finds out...