Sam AU

Game of Thrones AU. You are the Mother of Dragons cause we all want Dragons omgg

"Drogon no!" I scolded the black as night dragon when he snapped at his brother Viserion. "You're all getting equal amounts so no snatching."

Drogon looked at me with his blood red eyes before bellowing a small screech, smoke leaving his lips. Thus, he stopped and took to the air, flying around the room before settling on my shoulder. He grumbled but wrapped around my neck, falling asleep.

"You're grumpy like Ser Dean." I giggled to him, scratching his head.

"Don't let my brother hear you say that. He will not be happy, Your Grace." A warm familiar voice said from the entrance of my hut.

Turning, I was met with the pleasant sight of Ser Sam standing there, smiling kindly. My heart always filled with joy at the sight of him.

Viserion and Rhaegal screeched at the sight of him but they meant no aggressiveness toward him. They always did it everytime someone entered.

"Oh, Ser Sam. I'll make sure to be extra careful next time. However, I think Ser Dean is too occupied with my handmaiden, Irri to hear." I jest playfully to which Sam chuckled.

"My Khaleesi is clever as she is beautiful." He complimented smoothly, making the blood rush to my cheeks.

"One only needs to have eyes, not wits to see how they flirt."

"The same goes for your beauty." Sam smiled.

Giggling, I move to sit on my cushioned chair. "You are wicked to flirt with your Khaleesi." I said playfully.

"Yet she is not telling me to stop. A man has to assume she likes it." Ser Sam smirked a little and came closer to my chair.

"You are sworn to protect me, Ser. Not flirt." I pointed out, biting my lip to conceal my huge smile.

The Winchester Brothers had come from the North as Knights. There home having been burned and broken by the 5 Kings War. They served faithfully to King Robb but came to serve my brother Viserys when Robb was murdered by the Freys.

Now, with my brother and my Khal dead, they were left to serve me, the Khaleesi. Over the years, we all had become family. Well, Ser Dean had become a brother to me while Ser Sam...I'm not sure. When my eyes found him, my heart beat in a weird way.

"Ah, but I've found that doing both is far more enjoyable." Sam chuckled.

Rhaegal gave a small screech and took to air, flying around the room and then landing on Sam's head. My dragons have never onced harmed Sam to my utmost relief.

Giggling at the sight of Rhaegal on Sam's head, I got up and came over to Sam. "He likes you." I said.

Sam smiled down at me. "I'm glad. Means he won't see me as a meal when he gets bigger." He joked.

"I don't know, there are many appealing things about you. He just might." I tease, reaching up to take Rhaegal off his head before he set Sam's hair on fire.

Sam bent down slightly since he was tall. "Appealing? Do tell, Sweet Khaleesi." He smirked.

Rhaegal made a grumbling sound at being moved but crawled up to my shoulder and settled like his brother was on my opposite.

Gaining some confidence, I placed both hands on Sam's firm chest, looking up at him. "Your eyes, Ser. They hold many mysteries and emotions that enchant me. And your lips...such sweet words are given to me from them but I often find myself wondering what it would be like for them to meet my own."

Sam was captivated on my every word, gazing into my eyes. "Y/N, I would like to hold you and do just that. Would my Khaleesi allow me the honour?"

Giggling, I didn't respond, just stood on my tiptoes and pressed my lips to Sam's. He kissed back immediately, hands going to my hips.

My body preyed for more but unfortunately the sound of someone entering and my dragons screaming broke us apart.

Me and Sam turned to face the entrance with swollen lips and pink cheeks. Dean stood there with a smirk. "Khaleesi, your presence is requested on the council. And in my little brothers pants as well." He smirked.

Sam blushed brightly. "Dean! Do not say such things in front of our Khaleesi!"

"Why? She doesn't mind. Her Grace is laughing. That's a good thing." Dean chuckled, gesturing to me.

I was indeed laughing. "Ser Dean only tells the truth, Sam."

Sam tries to speak but gets cut off when Viserion and Drogon start fighting about a piece of food they found.

"God's be good. Dean, I'll be down in a moment." I said before going over to my fighting children. Ser Dean nodded, bowed and left.

After breaking up the fight, I felt Sam's strong arms around me. I sighed, leaning back into his body. "Once I'm finished with the meeting, I expect you to be in my chambers."

Sam smirked against my neck, leaving  small kisses. "What for?"

"Because your Khaleesi commands it. And because there's something I need to show you." I bit my lip, pushing my ass back against his crotch.

Sam groaned lowly, kissing up to my ear. "I'll be there, Your Grace." He purred then pulled away, leaving before I had the chance to say anything.

My body was tingling with lust. I barely had time to compose myself before I was headed for the meeting. The only think I could think of was the Knight waiting patiently for me in my room.