Jensen

Imagine: You and Y/B/F (you best friend) go skating and meet two handsome gentlemen. I know that's Dean at the top but is there really any difference? 😂

Just something I wrote quickly cause I'm a bad author and haven't upload in a while. Applying for collage is so frickin stressful! 😭

Expect a hella long Sam imagine soon!

I arrived at the Ice Rink with my best friend, Y/B/F. We swapped our shoes for ice skates and waddled to the rink. It was only me and her so it was pretty cool having the entire rink all to ourselves.

Not to brag but I'm a really good skater. I don't know why, it just comes natural to me. I headed straight for the ice whilst Y/B/F stayed clutching the sides.

"This is awesome!" I giggled as I shot around on the ice.

"How the Hell do you do that?" Y/B/F exclaimed shocked. She was still holding onto the sides, moving slowly. It was kinda funny to watch.

I was skating backwards, when two guys entered the rink as well. One had long, dark brown hair and puppy dog brown eyes. He was cute but I wasn't really attracted to him. I could tell Y/B/F was though. She was practically drooling.

The other was not as tall, but still had some height. He was blonde and had gorgeous green eyes. Everything about him was perfect. I was defiantly attracted to him.

'Crap! I'm staring!' I quickly averted my gaze and skated towards my friend.

"Whoa, two sex gods just entered the rink." She smirked.

I giggled and shook my head. For about 10 minutes I taught Y/B/F how to skate and she got the hand of it. She did land on her butt a few times which made my laugh. She got moody at me and pushed me down with her. We laughed and got back up.

Jensen's POV

"Why'd you have to drag me here dude? I haven't been skating since I was like 12." I sigh at Jared.

"Because dude, you need to loosen up. I know you're having a tough time with the divorce but that shouldn't stop you from having fun." Jared patted my back.

I nodded reluctantly, knowing my best friend was only trying to help. "Alright. Let's do this."

"Atta boy." Jared chuckled.

When we got our skates, me and Jared carefully stepped onto the ice. It took a while to get used to the slippy surface but we eventually got used to it.

As I was skating, I noticed that there were only two other people in the rink. They were two woman. One of them really caught my eye. She had shiny H/C hair and from what I could see, a beautiful face.

When she looked at me, she waved shyly. It was adorable. I smirked and nodded to her. Jeez, I'm acting like Dean Winchester.

Jared slid up next to me. "Go talk to her dude."

"I'm good. She's with her friend." I pointed out, making up some excuse.

"So? They keep glancing our way. Their pretty cute. The H/C haired one keeps staring at you a well. Just go talk to her."

"If I do will you get off my back?" I huff.

Jared rolled his eyes playfully. "Sure, but you never know. You might end up liking her."